chapter 2

This story is also on my fanfiction
Crystal P.O.V.

The next day, when I was getting dress, I heard Stiles running down the hall.

"Hey, where you going?" I said.

Stiles kept running and said "I'm going to Scott house, see you later." I ran after him and said "I want to come along too; I haven't seen Scott in a long time."

Stiles looked a little puzzle and said "Um, well you see…."

Stiles didn't even finish his sentence; he bolted out the door into his car and drove off. "What the hell just happen?" I said.

End of p.o.v

Crystal decided that she follow Stiles, she put on her shoes, grab her keys and walked out the door to her car. She drove for a few minutes and pulled up to Scott house a block away. She saw Stiles and Scott get into the car and drove off. She waited a minute and then fellow them. She fellows them until they get to the hospital.

Stiles P.O.V

We get to hospital and we walk right in trying to not look so suspicious. I pointed to where the morgue was and said good luck. When he left I walk around, when all sudden I see Lydia sitting there in the waiting room. Lydia is the most beautiful girl that has walk this earth.

"Hey Lydia, you probably don't remember me, I sent behind you in biology, um any way, I always thought we had this kind of connection." I thought she was listening to me but she pulled a Bluetooth from her ear.

"I'm sorry, can you repeat that?" said Lydia

"Um, never mind." I said

I just sat down and waited for Scott to hurry up.

End . P.o.v.

Not even an hour later Scott came back and told Stiles that the scent was the same. So they decided to dig up the other half of the body. They left the hospital not know Crystal was following them.

Crystal P.O.V

I pretended to be asleep when I heard Stiles car drive off. I got out of the bed and jump out my window to my car and fellow after him. I saw he had pick up Scott and drove off. I was wondering where they were going this time of night.

OMG their going to Derek house, why are they with shovels, maybe I should stop them, nope I don't think so, whatever their doing is not my business. I was waiting in the tress watching them making sure they don't do anything stupid. Well it's too late for that.

I didn't even here some here someone come behind me.

"What are you doing back here Crystal?"

Uh Oh, this is not good.