I give no crap's. AT ALL!!

Hello my name's Tom. And I didn't want to do this. EDD'S making me do this. So. I'm dead. On the inside of course. Lmao. And I can see ghosts. I'm used to it now. Edd can't see ghost and we don't know if Matt can cause he claims he doesn't know who they are. Wait did it suddenly get colder. Please dont be the ghost of my Dad telling me I could have been like him if I was a better person again.

(Edd pov)
Hi my name's Edd and there is TOTALLY a ghost in here I feel it. And so does Matt. He screamed to the top of his lungs. I wish I could see or talk to ghosts. All I here is Tom's mumbles from his room. The he ran out of his room and grabs a black book and ran back in. Is Tom a ghost? Nah. Haha that's silly. Tom's silly too....... Everyone is silly tbh.......um what?

(Tom pov)
Ok I'm back. I had to grab a book. I looked through it. It is a ghost portal. I can see the ghost no matter what room it's in. But if I can see them I might have to help them. I realized it was someone I would never want to see. EVER!!! It was that dumb Commie. But why is he here? And just HOW is he dead? Welp I don't care and don't want to find out. Hopefully he doesn't try to talk to me. I seriously hate his guts. I'm actually a bit mad that I wasn't the one to kill him. I want to kill whoever killed him cause he or she killed him and ruined my chance. Wait did someone kill him? Or was he dead in the crash? Or did his lungs collapse from smoking cigars since High School? Well I DON'T CARE AND IM NOT GONNA FIND OUT!!!

Tord-......HEY JOHAVAH'S!!!
Tom-Hmph..........Oh shit
Tord-Wait you can hear me?
Tom-Um.......no....
Tord-Tom seriously?
Tom-Yes.
Tord-Can I talk to you for a minute
Tom-No.
Tord-Okay thanks soooooo
Tom-I SAID NO!!
Tord-AND I DON'T GIVE A CRAP!!! IM DEAD AND YOUR THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN HERE ME!!
Tom-AND I HATE YOU!!!
Tord-I HATE YOU TOO!!
Tom-YOU SHOULD STAY DEAD!!!
Tord-YOU SHOULD DIE TOO!!!
Tom-okay whatever why are you here?
Tord-Cause I need help.
Tom-And what do you need me for?
Tord-HELP!!!!