Ill help but i hate you.

Tom-Why should I help you Commie?
Tord-Cause your the only one that can see me.
Tom-That's not my fault.
Tord-Come on Tom. If I don't go to heaven
Tom-You? Heaven?HAH yeah right...
Tord-Shut up. IF I don't go to heaven I'll be stuck with you. Forever.
Tom-.... Okay fine I'll help...but I hate you...Buuuuuut what do I gotta do?
Tord-help me find my body,figure out why I'm dead and how,then help me find my killer(s) if there is one.
Tom-Ok.When do we start?
Tord-Now.
Tom-WHAT!?!

Herro. It's me again. Tom. And that Commie should have NEVER said we had to start right now. I thought like at least in an hour. Now I have to quickly pack my stuff and tell Edd my sister is in trouble [when we meet I told him I had a sister...cause I did...but she died. I remember that day. A bear shot my dad and sister. DAMNIT MATT!! But I'm over that now.] But to head out on my adventure with Commie...Tord. I should act nice. Cause I don't want him to be stubborn with me. He's just talking and talking. A man with unhumanly eyebrows ran into the house. He's looking for Edd. He ran into my room....and all the color drain from his face when he seen my eyes. My face drain color too. We walked up to each other and Tord started screaming. The only thing the guy said was "I'm Paul.....you got weird eyes" and I just looked at him and said "I'm Tom.....you got weird eyebrows" we stared at each other and Edd ran into the room. Paul reach for my eyes and I reach for his eyebrows. Edd kept yelling "NO" so we stopped. As soon as Edd stepped into the room Paul shoved his hand into my eye and I grabbed his eyebrows. "HOLY FUDGE THAT HURT" Paul yelled as he backed away from me now holding on to his eyebrows. "HOLY SNOWFLAKES IN A BALLET RECITAL" I yelled as I stood still holding my eye....sockets.

It's me Edd. And i guess this is my pov now. I grabbed Paul's hand and asked him why he was here. "Cause Tord's gone" he screeched while I backed up and looked at Tom who was sweating like a crazy chubby dude that just ran four marathons. "Tom did you.....do something to Tord" Paul asked as he stepped towards Tom. "Um no I stepped on a nail" (Tom had thrown thumbtacks on the floor so he could have stepped on one.) He took a step back and started turning purple and green. "Um Tom now would be a good time to breathe" Paul said as he backed out of Toms room and into the hallway. Tom lifted his foot up to reveal about 75 thumbtacks in his right foot. You could see him change colors as he pulled one out. "Um I got to go" Paul yelled as he ran out the front door.

Hello. I am Matt. This is my pov. Do I look pretty?(Matt not now) Ok fine. I sat in my room looking in a mirror. I heard a goat scream. It had to be coming from Tem. Cause Edd screams like a four year old girl that didn't grab her way and had a bollaaoon(It's balloon)filled with that Mariah Carey high pitched...ness for lunch. I ran into his room to see his sock and a pillow seeping in blood and Edd freaking out with blood on his hands looking for bandages in his medical box. Once he found it he wrapped it around Tim's foot like a present. How do you wrap a present? Wait what's a present? (It's a gift Matt) Oh like a mirror? (Yes) Oh I love those. But Tym looks like he is in hurt. "Hey Tnm" "Are you ok Tum"...he didn't talk back. "TOM"

Herro it's me Tom. And lesson learned. Tord's bad luck. He's floating in a corner laugh like a mad man while Edd is frantically wrapping bandages around my feet and Matt just said my name right. And zoned out now.

Tord-Hah. Classic stupid Tom. Hey while your at it you can thumbtack the bandages to your feet.
Tom-Go away
Edd-Why?
Tom-Not you Edd....I was talking too....uh Matt. heh yeah Matt. That's who.
Edd-Well I'm done and I'm just gonna.....RUN MATT RUN!!! *Runs out the room with Matt like a mad man*
Tord-HAHAHAHA YOUR STILL DUMB!!!
Tom-Lets just go before I get those supernatural dudes.
Tord-Ghostbusters?
Tom-No.
Tord-Luigi?
Tom-WHAT!?!?........Um no.
Tord-Jon?
Tom-Thats not even funny.
Tord-........Ed Sheeran?
Tom-Dude wtf?
Tord-WHO!?!?
Tom-SAM AND DEAN!!!!
Tord-NO!! OH GOD PLEASE DON'T!!!
Tom-Well come on we better get going....