15

Youngjae sat on the red leather couch, fixing his blazer as Minghao skipped around the room, blabbing on and on about how this dinner is going to be the best thing ever. Quite frankly, Youngjae couldn't wait until the party ended, because he wasn't sure how Yuto would react if he saw Jaebum.

The Japanese man wasn't a fan of Youngjae's love for Jaebum in the first place, and that's just odd, but how would he react if they were friends now?

defsoul : im here hoe open up ;)

Time skip oof

The party was going well, but Yuto hasn't said a word to Jaebum. "So, I'm bored," Jackson said, "we should play a game. This whole formal thing is boring as fuck."

The rest of the group nodded along, Jinyoung mentioning a that they should play a game. Youngjae smiled, "okay! Let's play spin the bottle then!"

They group of nine sat in a circle, ready to play. Jackson set the bottle in the middle, nodding towards Minghao, who was going first.

The game then started. Minghao kissed Yugyeom - even if Bambam wanted to fight the Chinese boy afterwards - BamBam kissed Yuto, Jackson kissed Jinyoung, Jinyoung kissed Jackson (again), Mark kissed Jackson, Jaebum kissed Mark. It was then Yuto's turn, and Youngjae was so happy he didn't have to kiss anyone yet.

The dark haired boy spun the bottle, the nozzle slowing down and stopping at the one and only Choi Youngjae. Yuto smirked up at Youngjae, "do you wanna?" Youngjae shrugged, "why not?"

defsoul : the party was fun.

defsoul : but I don't like Yuto.

choilatte : what why?

defsoul : when he kissed you when we were playing that stupid game.

defsoul : it seemed, off.

choilatte : what are you talking about? That's stupid Jaebummie.

defsoul : he likes you Youngjae. It's obvious.

choilatte : you're so silly bummie. Don't worry, he doesn't like me :)

defsoul : whatever.

defsoul : news flash yuthoe, Youngjae's mine, lay off

yutoda : what the fuck? You don't own him. He probably would rather date someone who wouldn't date other people for money :) bye now ! 👋

defsoul : fuck you

yutoda : soon enough youngjae would be doing that ;)

This is all over the place sorry