36

It was cold. A little too cold for Youngjae's liking. But he didn't care. Nothing mattered. He felt so betrayed. Why did BamBam tell him? Tears fell from his dark eyes, and he raised a hand to viciously rub at his skin. He hated crying. Especially at sad things. He thought meeting Jaebum would make him feel... Special. Safe. Happy. Peaceful.

But no, so many shitty things had happened, and it's all because of fucking Im Jaebum. Youngjae kicked at a trash can on the sidewalk, all the contents that once snuggled against each other at the bottom spilled out, and Youngjae knelt down, pushing the trash back into the can. He didn't want to litter. But he was just so angry. At everyone.

He pressed his back against a wall, hands up to his face as he swore at himself. At this point, Youngjae wished he was living on a small island by himself, surrounded by coconuts.

"Youngjae?" Someone questioned, their footsteps made Youngjae's ears perk up. He removed his hands from over his eyes and raised a brow. "Yuto?"

"Dude, you're crying a lot. What the fuck happened?" He asked, the person with Yuto clinging to his arm. Youngjae scoffed, "why do you fucking care?"

Yuto peeled the other arm from his own, and approached Youngjae calmly, "Youngjae. Seriously. Was it Jaebum?" Tears began to spill even faster. Just the name alone made his heart beat twenty times faster and him even more angry. He hated that he felt like Jaebum was his only source of happiness. He hated how warm his body felt when someone mentioned his name. Youngjae nodded slowly, looking down. "He knew.. About Minsik.."

Yuto froze. He glanced at the other man, nodding for him to leave the two alone. "Yanan, you can drive home. This is really important."

Time skip

The two sat on a park bench, Youngjae silently crying as Yuto just sat there. He wanted Youngjae to not be alone. It was dark, and there were bad people out here. "Who told him?" Yuto whispered, causing Youngjae to jump slightly. The once scared expression formed into a sour one, and Youngjae rolled his eyes.

"BamBam. Great friend right? What a great idea. Just tell the same person you love with all of your heart about it when all he thinks of you is as a fan."

Yuto scooted closer to Youngjae, a frown. "Jaebum likes you. A lot. You two aren't even dating but he's so protective over you. When I was.. Trying to get with you, he'd tell me that you were HIS Youngjae," Yuto replied. Youngjae glanced at Yuto, a small frown over his pink lips. HIS Youngjae? The older of the two turned his head up to the sky.

"He's so cute. But I'm still fucking pissed. You can't just ask someone about your messed up ex."

"Yeah," Yuto said slowly, rubbing the back of his neck, "sorry about that one time. I wasn't thinking. It was a shitty thing to say."

"Oh? The texts about Minsik? I'm over that. I guess. But the fact that BamBam told Jaebum. Why did he tell Jaebum? What could have possibly gone in their conversation that made BamBam tell him?"

Yuto shrugged, "maybe Jaebum wanted to know more about you?"

Youngjae rolled his eyes once again, "okay sure."

Jaebum walked through the dark streets of Seoul, asking people around him if they've seen Youngjae. Thank God no one recognized him. He didn't have time to deal with fans right now. All that mattered right now was Youngjae. Who knew what he could be doing out here.

He then saw a familiar figure walking towards his direction. Was it? Yuto? "Oh, Jaebum," Yuto said as he neared the celebrity. "He's crying on the bench over there. You better do something about it, you started this grandpa."

-

hey yall 😡 im back even if i really want to be lol anyway this isnt edited and its an old draft so i didnt read it over lol

also this fic is ending in like three or four chapters oops :D

and my last thing is I am most likely going to delete my old fics completely and eventually republish fics similar to that, be it on another site or wattpad. Im currently stuck between choosing whether to move to archive of our own or stay here but rarely update lol.

but anyway, i love you guys and i lowkey hate this fic now lol 🤧💙