Twelve

Emma:

I feel as if my world was complete, it was right. I had spent the last three months being poked by the Silent Brothers until they had deemed me as no longer a parabatai with Julian. I feel that my heart dropped, I loved being parabatai with Julian, having that torn away from me was different and also difficult.

Julian once kissed me in front of Ty and Livvy, I had just instantly froze up, shocked he did that in front of the twins because we were parabatai but that feeling quickly passed when I realized, we weren't.

That had scared me and soothed me at the same that. We aren't parabatai.

I was walking along the beach with Livvy, Ty and Kit a bit ahead of us as I walked hand in hand with Julian, feeling the California beach air kissed my skin, the salty air soak into my mind.

I looked back at Dru and Tavvy picking up seashells and I felt at peace. It was like a new beginning. I could finally be with Julian, I could finally breathe without being suffered of a secret we both knew that wouldn't be a secret if we held it any longer.

My golden hair blew in the beach hair as Julian halts, turning towards me, I look at him as his hand gently touches my cheek and I'm wrapped up in this feeling of love, acceptance as his lips gently brush the top of my forehead.

I look up at his eyes and his eyes speak a language I couldn't comprehend but I knew what they were saying, I love Emma.

"You are breathtaking." The soft brush of his lips engulf me into this perfect life with him. I felt his hands go behind my head, his fingers entangled in my hair, exploring everything. I kissed him fiercely and felt the fire burn inside me as his arms wrap around my hips, bringing me closer than close.

Julian's kisses were sloppy as they always were, he wanted to kiss me wildly and ask questions later. I heard a tiny voice from behind me as I giggled lightly, turning around to see Tavvy in a fisher man's hat fitted tightly on his wavy brown hair and his Blackthorn eyes piercing anything ever worthwhile. "I want to unsee that."

Tavvy had a bucket filled to the rim with broken seashells and clams as I picked one of them up, thinking about using something to make a bracelet. Tavvy looked displeased. I giggled softly, "well you're going to love doing that when you're older."

"No I'm not." Tavvy grabbed his bucket, "it's weird."

I nodded, getting onto my feet and looking back at Julian halfway across the beach with the twins and Kit. I reach for Tavvy's hand and he takes it disappointedly.

I saw Dru walking in the ocean water with a light bucket filled with I'm sure beautiful seashells and not diseased clams.

I finally reach up with Julian as I saw Livvy walking back to us, her sprint graceful and Ty trailed behind her with his headphones on and Kit's blonde hair ruffled from the wind.

Kit:

"It's beautiful out here," Emma stated as we all started to gather. Not as beautiful as Ty. I continue to trail behind Ty as he takes his headphones off, looking at me as we head back to the institution. His grey eyes rested on mine, his black hair was ruffled, curly a bit on the sides but all of that, all of him, made me want to feel how soft his hair was and how dangerous, lethal, his eyes are when they are on mine for more than a second.

Livvy smiled at the sly sun, her eyes glowing. Everything seemed so perfect now. After all those months of Ty locking his door after Emma went missing — dead, he was miserable although not everyone could see it. Only Livvy and I.

We didn't say anything either.

Livvy and I stayed quiet, we carried along with our business although we made eye contact a few times because we knew something was going on.

We all made our way back to the institution after a few hours and while Julian was making food for dinner Ty was being nervous by pacing and had his headphones tightly around his ears. I lightly tapped his shoulder and his grey eyes burned into mine. His fingertips lightly spread around my wrist and dragged me towards his room, closing the door behind him.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I don't know where Livvy is."

With that, I sat down on his bed, watching his eyes carefully plead for Livvy — not anyone else.

"She's not dead," Ty choked up, "I would know. I think I would know."

"She's not dead," I clarified. Ty then repeated those three words a few times then looked up at me.

"Where did she go?" I ask quietly.

"I don't know." Ty carefully took his headphones off, ruffling his hair with his hand then looking back at me with those eyes.

"Do you want to go find her?"

"They would be suspicious." They meaning Emma and Julian.

"Only if you want to."

"I do."

"Then let's go," I say, standing up. We walked out of the room and Ty left his headphones, for what reason? I have no idea.

*

Ty and I walked out on the beach in search for Livvy. We travelled all the way to the furthest point we walked together to walking all the way back to the institution.

When Ty walked into the kitchen, Julian asked where we were.

"Trying to find Livvy." Was all Ty said then ran back to his bedroom, coming out a few moments later with headphones.

He must of missed them.

"What do you mean you can't find Livvy?" Julian asked, his words were stuttered.

"She walked out to the beach with us but never came back with us," I said.

"But I remember her coming back with us," Julian's voice was a panic.

"Not for the whole way," Ty finally said after a few moments of silence.

"Did you see where she went?" I asked Kit one more time.

"I don't know where she went but I know where she disappeared," Ty said then left room. He was done talking but I don't blame him.

**

dang so sorry for not posting new chapters. Idk ive been having writers block for this story but i kinda got something else going.

thanks for everyone commenting and voting on my stories, especially READING them!! It means so much to me.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!