Chapter 18

YANDERE TORD'S POV
I placed the letter on sir carlo's desk this early morning,i waited for tom at the school gate.I waited 30 minutes for tom to arrive,maybe i was too early...I waved hello to tom before walking beside him,i saw president edd too.God i hate that guy anyways i'll let him out for now because i'll eliminate someone else today,maybe tommorow i'll eliminate him.

I arrived at my class,my first class was english and i kinda hate it because i'm norweigan and i don't know how to speak it,but i'm learning how to.I didn't pay attention to the teacher because i was making a plan to how to kill sir carlo,i just planned it with pushing him off the rooftop.Next class was Science,oh how lucky am i today.I just stared at sir carlo for an hour before the ring belled.

Next is Math,god i hate that subject so much.The teacher discussed the lesson and made a quiz,luckily this time i paid attention.After math we go to the cafeteria and ate,i was sitting next to tom...well lets just say i kinda pushed edd aside so i can sit with him,i didn't regret it though.

Before i was heading to my other class,i see sir carlo heading to the rooftop.I grinned and ran to my class and said to the teacher i need to go somewhere with the principal,he said yes luckily.I ran to the rooftop and saw him at the edge of the handles,i hid at the back of a large box.I gently tapped his shoulder,he turned around before he could react i pushed him off the roof and left his shoes off the floor to look like it was a suicide.
"Good bye and Good night teacher"

OvO
This is a long ass chapter but hey it's pay back for giving you all the short chapters!