Chapter 19

PRESIDENT EDD'S POV
I was quickly called by the teachers when they heard someone scream,we rushed outside behind the school and found sir carlo's body.He was bloody and laid dead on the cold floor,the teachers quickly called again the cops and ambulance before it was too late.When they arrive at the hospital he was pronounced dead,Tom was alarmed by the news and felt sad.Sir Carlo was Tom's teacher and had high grades because of him,lets just say he was his favorite teacher.

I saw Tord comforting Tom again,i ran up to them and hugged Tom too.He was very warm and soft,i hugged him tightly and gently.I can't even remember when was my last relaxation.

TSUNDERE TOM'S POV
Why?Why do all my friends die?Why not me?Am i the cause of all this death??I can't think straight because of all this killings?Why did Sir Carlo commited suicide?I-i don't know anymore!I just cried and cried until Tord saw me and hugged me,Edd saw me too and joined tord.Is this a hug fest?These two idiots...
I felt light headed,what the-

YANDERE TORD'S POV
Tom has fallen asleep,maybe he cried too much sadness.Oh well,maybe he was tired from all school work.I should take him home again,hope he's okay...
"I'll take him home president edd,it'll be alright.You can do your duties now"I said alarming him
"Well take care of Thomas"He waved goodbye
I head tom back to his house,i unlocked the door and gently placed him in his comfortable bed,i placed his blanket in his chest.
"Good night,sleep tight tommy"i kissed his forehead before heading home,before i head home he silently whisper in his sleep
"You idiot..."
I smiled how cute he was,i headed home before he wakes up

I go to my room and placed my knife at my desk and polishing it
"Tommorow you'll be messy with red"

O◇O
EYYO!IT'S ME!SO THE CHAPTERS WILL BE LONG MAYBE?BUT HEY ITS NICE!BYE!