Rainy day cuddles

Imagine, that it's a rainy day in London (as usual), the weather is wet, damp, and you can hear the rain drops knocking on the windows. You planned to go our for a walk with your boyfriend, Mick, but unfortunately this unkind weather set an obstacle over this idea.
You laid on the sofa, you wasn't feeling good, since you couldn't walk in the sunshine, hold your boy's hand and enjoy the spring, as you've dreamed it a long time ago. Mick drew the curtains, sighed, and looked at you with a kind of sad light in his eyes.

"Y/N," he said in his soft voice. "As I see, we have to quit this walk for a while, because I don't know, it would be a great idea to walking on the rain, not even with an umbrella. I'm sorry..."

"It's all right, Mick." you took a deep breath, tried to calm him down, however you were sad as well. "There'll be spring days again, one rainy moment doesn't mean that we will never walk together in the sunshine anymore."

Mick sent you a weak smile, took a place next to you, and kissed your left cheek.

"I've always loved that wise in your soul, sweetie." you felt a pleasant tingling, as he whispered in your ear. However, Mick always knew how to make your heart melting, he was that kind of romantic guy, who exactly knows, how to treat womans on the  right way.
He stood up, and walked to the kitchen, which was just a few steps away from the living room. You heard a wistling voice, than some water spilled into a little cup. You smiled, because you realized, what is that means. A few minutes later Mick appeared with two mugs of tea, your heart started to beat faster in your chest. He was always so caring with you, and haven't forgot about your  comfort, even on this unfriendly day. You reached out for your mug, it was a beautiful, spotted one. As you held it in your hands, the cold fingers slowly warmed up, everything became much sweeter and friendlier. Mick grinned as he saw that satisfied expression on your face, he put down his own mug to the small table.

"Just a minute, my lady." he told you, than walked upstairs. You took a drink of your cup, the warmness swamped your body inside. You didn't feel that biting cold anymore, the hot tea distracted the toughts about the rain outside. Every sip of the loving cup took you closer to the almighty peace, and you quite changed your mind about the rain. Maybe it's not that bad as you thought before...

Suddenly you heard familiar footsteps from the other side of the room. You turned your head, and you noticed Mick, who stood in the doorway with blankets in his arms. You almost dropped the mug you held, the sight was more beautiful than you expected.

"Mick..." you whispered, your voice was suprised, but touched at the same time. Your boyfriend playfully bet his lower lip, and came closer to the sofa where you laid.

"A rainy day doesn't mean that we shouldn't have some private time to ourselves." he gently covered you with a thick, white blanket, than slowly insinuated next to you. You felt his arms around your hips, and his warm breath on your neck. You were so happy that he cared about you, you were important to him, and he didn't let you feel lonely. The rain lashed down, it was a calm, inspirating sound. You didn't mind at all, that you weren't at the park with your Mick; it was the best to rest in his arms, drink your favourite kind of tea, and just listen the rain knocking on the roof. You didn't need more to the perfect happiness, Mick was there to you, and nothing else was that important and special.
As you both laid there, Mick stroked your hair, mumbled nicknames into your ear. You loved it a lot, because all of the names Mick gave to you, were adorable, and suited you perfectly.

"Mick, you are pampering me." you laughed, and moved closer to him, got lost in his hug.

"Because that's what you deserve, Y/N, my beautiful queen." he whispered in his deep, smooth voice and placed gentle kisses on your neck. "My love for you is so strong, you are my desire, my fire. I love you..."

"I love you too, my lovey." you said in a quiet voice, and turned to face him. You stared at his beautiful, blue eyes, whiches were like shining diamonds. He smirked, and pulled you even more closer, so your lips were only inches from each other.

"And now please give me a kiss, hottie." he whispered, but you could hear the lust in his voice. You smiled back, and decided to fool him a little.

"Ask me nicely, be a gentleman, Jagger!" you acted strict, as a strong lover, because you knew, Mick loves this behavior a lot. "Show me what kind of guy you are!"

Mick giggled, he understood the meaning of the game. He winked at you, than changed the tone into a sweeter, warm voice.

"My precious pearl, I want your love more than anything in the world. Please, bless me with your kiss, I can't express with words, how I long for your lips."

"Oh, you can do it, if you want, kiddo." you bit your lip, than kissed him with passion. It wasn't even a few seconds, but you felt it, and it was really beautiful. His smooth lips touched you, he pulled his chest againist yours, so you could feel his heartbeats. It was a moment of love, lust and trust. As your lips separated from each other, he sent you a smile, than brushed away a curl from your face.

"I loved it, Y/N." he licked his lips, and closed you into his arms. "And God bless rainy days for giving us this gentle moment. I'll never forget it..."

I hope you liked this chapter I brought to you :) I'll try to be more active there, because I have tones of ideas for the future, and I hope I'll be able to write all of them down. Anyway, thank you for voting, commenting, it's always a pleasure to return there❤️