Seaside rendezvous

You were getting ready for tonight. Make-up on, your favourite dress covered you, and you looked at the mirror with anxious eyes. Your boyfriend, Mick Jagger promised you to take you out to a date, but he was late, as usual. The clock was hanging on the wall, the shorter, black needle pointed at the number 8. You closed your eyes, took a deep breath and let out the sight of stress from your soul. Just calm down, everything is going to be all right...
Suddenly you heard three, staid knocks on the front door. Your heart beated ardently in your chest, as you ran to the gateway, knowing, the best night in your life just arrived with the marvelous man at the other side of the door. As you kept down the latch, your boyfriend, Mick Jagger appeared in front of your eyes. He dressed up in a very elegant way, and you could smell his delicious, mind-blowing perfume. He smiled, than winked at you.

"There's my beautiful queen." you jumped into his arms as he complimented you in the most gentle way. He slowly pulled you away, and held your chins in his hands for a minute or two. You got lost in his ocean-blue eyes, they were sparkling from the affectionate love and caring he felt towards you. "Are you ready for tonight?" he whispered.

You were standing on tiptoe, and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"Of course I am, Jagger." he grinned, as he heard the curiousy in your voice, than grabbed your hand, and led you out of your house.

                             ~•~

You were walking in the sand, holding each other's hands. The sea was black next to your way, the waves made a calm, peaceful rumble, as they built up than dissipated. The sky below you was very beautiful tonight, the stars were scattered on the ink blue azure. Cool breeze caressed your faces, and your footsteps left marks on the smooth ground. Mick suddenly stopped, and faced you. His arms entwined your waist, his grip made you feel calm and satisfied, like everything else except you, stopped existing. You took a deep breath, than left him to give you a small peck on your lips. The three second kiss gave you some sweet contentment, as you felt his forehead pressed on yours, and hear him breathing out warm air.

"Mick..." you mumbled, as he started to move his hands up and down on your lower back.

"Ssh, my treasure." he whispered, and pressed you even more tighter to his body. "I want to be the gentleman you deserve. Let me treat you right, Y/N, I want you to live this moment as a precious time, because I love you more than anybody, and I want you to be happy. Please, just relax, take it slow."

You suddenly pressed your lips againist his. This kiss was longer, and a bit more passionate than the previous one, it was about the gentle feelings. Mick has given you a lot of love and care, you wished this moment could last forever. He was that kind of romantic guy, who would do anything, just to make you feel better. He never forgot to remind you, how beautiful you are and how much you are loved. His arms were the perfect shelter from everything harmful in the world, and there were nothing which could outshine this invaluable feeling.

"Y/N, beautiful, yeah..." he started to sing in a quiet, smooth way, which got you shivers from pleasure. He sang your favourite song, Angie, replacing it with your name, and it was a complete blessing to your heart. "But ain't it time we said goodbye?"

"Mick, you are such a Casanova." you giggled, were still holding Mick. He placed his chin on the top of your head, and you smelt his perfume, which smelled like orchid.

"I'm your Casanova, baby." he spoke above you, and caressed your hair. "And I promise that it'll never change."

You felt peace in his arms. As the sea rumbled deeply next to you, he was the embodied harmony to your soul, and you knew, that as long as you have him, there's nothing more you need. To the others, he was Mick Jagger, the rebellious rockstar, but to you, he was your gentleman, who loved you more than anybody else. He was just Mick.