The greatest treasure

Being a parent is never easy. Especially when your husband is Mick Jagger, it's 1975, and the world turned upside down. However your kid's father is the most caring dad in the entire universe, and he always trying to take a part of the child rearing, the difficulty of being with a rock'n'roller sometimes makes you feel very lonely. There are times when you think, no matter how much he loves you, he'll always loves his music more. And when your daughter with Mick was born, you weren't ready at all for the parentship. What more, you were so scared of reasing a little one, a child, who's not only yours, but Mick's. No doubts, having a kid was one of the most beautiful things in the world, to follow her evolution each day, as she becomes a little lady; but at the same way it was so strange to be a mother, sometimes.

"Jade, stop doing it!" you screamed in dread, as she slipped down the railing of the stairs. "You'll get hurt, for God's shake!"

"But mommy, it's fun!" Jade giggled, and landed on the carpet, which was on the first floor. "You should try it, it's an awesome feeling."

You sighed, and hurried down to Jade. There's nothing to do, she was a true mischief-maker, just as her dad. If there was any kind of prank, you could go for sure that she challanged it. With her hazel-brown hair, and emerald eyes Jade looked like the child of the moon, but inside she was a little devil.

"I think it's better to have lunch." You lifted her up, and tried to make your way into the eatery. Of course, Jade wasn't happy about it at all, and she wanted to let you know about her feelings.

"But I wanna play!" she cried. "Why don't you let me to have some freedom, since I'm only four years old?"

"Jade, just do what I told you, and understand, that in my opinion slipping down the stairs is a very dangerous game." You put her down to the chair, still a bit suprised to hear your daughter's previous speech. She used words you weren't expected to hear, and it was quite striking. Since which four-year old girl would chat about freedoom or give a command to her mother?

"Dad would let me to play it." she remarked in a pretty sarcastic voice. "So than why it would be dangerous enough to make it forbidden?"

"Dad's rules are not always matching with mine's." You said, and decided to start a conversation with your husband, as soon as he'll return home. "If he allows you to play with your life, than all right, but when I'm at home, you have to obey. Clear?"

"That's not fair!" Jade's eyes angrily blinked for a minute. "I want dad to get home now!"

You wanted to tell her something about the rules, but as a magically moment you heard a voice from outside, which was so important to you, that your heart was beating faster.

"Heey girls, I'm home!"

"Daddy!" Jade screamed, and ran out the diner. You rolled your eyes as you realized, it will be a long time to make Jade to eat that damnit lunch. But you just couldn't be angry for a second, because Mick was finally at home, and this wonderful new made you feel even more happier.
You walked to the hall, where you found Mick and Jade in each other's arms. You couldn't help, but melting, as the two most important person in your life were there with you. You loved them from the bottom of your heart, they meant everything to you; your husband, and your beautiful daughter.
Mick noticed you, smiled than stood up to greet you.

"And there is, my admirable wife." he spreaded his arms, and pulled you close for a hug. He was a bit taller than you, so you could rest your head on his shoulder. His smell was the sensual mixture of cigarette and perfume, the best combination you could imagine. Mick kissed the top of your head, and still held you in his arms. "I missed you so much love, do you know?"

"Oh, you are such a fool, Mick." you giggled in a playful voice, because you knew, he adores it a lot. "I missed you too a lot, darling."

Mick's chest was a bit shaking from the silent laughing. Jade walked to you, and embraced your legs with her little arms. There was peace and love everywhere.
You knew, that Jade could be a little mischief, and sometimes she scared you more than anybody else. You knew that it's not always that easy to live with a rockstar, and it has some big drawbacks. But Mick and Jade were your family, the most important persons in your life; and this unvaluable wonder was worth every suffer and fighting.

Author's Note: Okay, maybe this chapter was a bit "different" from the other ones, because now I wrote about something I've never lived in my life. I thought it'll be interesting to write about parenting with Mick, because this thing was in my mind on the previous days, and the inspiration-cloud gave me this part. Anyway, I hope you'll like it💗

Thank you for voting and commenting on my story, I love you guys so much!❤️❤️❤️