School again.

(Time skip over the weekend)

Y/N P.O.V
Yoongi's bed was now not a strange thing for me to wake up in, I have only been staying here for 2 or 3 days but it feels like home. Today we have school again, it will be the first time I go back after the fight with the Stella (Cheerleader captain) and her friends I was nervous even though I had been bashed by her before.

We got on the bus for school, I sat closest to the window and Yoongi sat beside me there were a few kids from our school on the same bus. I grew extremely nervous. I started taking in long deep sharp breaths, Yoongi broke the silence.

Yoongi: Hey, it's going to be fine I'm here, ok you don't need to worry.

He grabs my hand a gives it a comforting squeeze. I began to relax at his touch. I had only known him for a short amount of time, but yet I feel like I have known him all my life that's why I was quick to trust him. Soon the bus came to a stop and the doors opened.

Bus Driver: (High school name) students this your stop.

Yoongi and I stand up and get off, a couple of other people in front and behind of us, Yoongi still had a grip on my hand holding me close to him. As we step off the bus everyone stares at us and our interlocked fingers.

Murmurs heard from all around us. Yoongi just kept walking ignoring them, we made it to the roof where Yoongi and his friends sit. Yoongi had asked me to sit with them from now on and of course i agreed.

The first period started, I walked into the class with Yoongi. People glaring at me piercing holes through my skull I got extremely nervous started to tremble. I sat down with Yoongi next to be girls would stare whisper and then stare again.

(Time skip)

It was the end of school I began walking to Yoongi's class since we didn't have Geography together. I kept my head low as I walked through the halls. My books got smashed out of my hands. And I got a firm punch to the jaw knocking me down to the ground.

Jenise: Bitch, You need to stay away from Yoongi, he's mine ok.

She yells at me.

Yoongi: Uh actually no I'm not, Your that bitch he keeps on bullying Y/N aren't you? The one that got beat up by her. Yeah, i remember now, you should probably stop telling people shit.

I'm shocked he just happened to be here at the right time to save me.

Jenise: B-but O-Oppa I-

Yoongi: Don't Oppa me, I'm not your Oppa, You're a grade above us. By the way, i been meaning to ask you this uhhhh.
Do you have potty mouth?

Jenise: No I don't have a potty mouth, why?

Yoongi: Ohh I thought you did, cause you have been talking a lot of shit!

With that Yoongi walks over to me and helps me up before we walk to his house.

A/N:
Hello, so I hope you people who read my story are enjoying it, all though I do feel as if I am moving everything along pretty fast I may slow it down a fair bit. Thanks. (Feel free to comment what you think of my story I would muchly appreciate it so I know what you think of it)