Missing

Y/N P.O.V
I'm standing in the bathroom slicing my waist because of what happened earlier, my tears are sliding down my cheeks. I decided to hop in the shower and get the blood off and also so the boys don't get curious.

(Silently talking to myself)
Y/N: Why me, why does this always happen t-to me.

I just sit on the floor of the shower with the hot water running on my back before I knew it I was laying on the ground asleep in the shower while it's still running.

~Time Skip~

I wake up, still, in the water, I quickly get up and turn off the water and grab my towel. The cuts on my side had a bloody scab over the top of them. I dry myself off and put on my pj's and head downstairs. I look around but nobody is here. I head into the kitchen and see a note left on the bench it read.

- Hey Y/N if your wondering where the boys and I are we went out for a bit don't know when your going to be out of the shower you have been in the past 4 and a half hours and the boys wanted to do something, just stay inside the house and safe, there is food and stuff in the pantry and fridge as you know. Don't know when we will be back.
- Yoongi

I sigh.

Y/N: was I really in there for that long?

I go over to a mattress that was up against the wall because of the party and lay it down on the floor. I grab some chocolate that Yoongi has brought for me a week ago and put on a movie.

~Time Skip~

It was now 3:30am and the boys were not back I had started the Harry Potter series and I was on my 3rd movie. I started getting worried but just left it alone. I would only get hurt or yelled at and I have no idea where they even would be.

~Time Skip~

6 hours rolled by without the boys coming back, I decided I would try and call him.

*Dials Yoongi's number/phone rings*

No answer.

Y/N: It's probably nothing.

I left it to be.

~Time Skip 1 Day~

It's been a day with no contact with the boys, I'm starting to get extremely worried.

*Dials Yoongi's phone for the 10th time*

It picks up.

Y/N: YOONGI WHERE ARE YOU!? It's been a day with no communication and I'm scared by myself.

I heard murmuring in the background like someone had something in their mouth preventing them from speaking. Then the line hung up, I started having a panic attack. I don't know what to do, where they are or who to call.

At that moment my brain was fuzzy, I couldn't think straight, I became a sobbing mess on the floor. After half an hour of crying, I stood up and went to the room, got into Yoongi's clothes since they were baggy and not revealing.

I grab my phone and the house keys. I run out the front door and lock it, on my search for them. I run to the nearest cafe.

Y/N: Hello, have you seen 7 boys come around her by any chance, uhh late teens?

Cashier: Uhh, no not here sorry.

I grunt in frustration, I run back out the door and race to the next shop, and the next one, and the next one. This continued for 2 hours it's 5 in the afternoon and getting dark, my gut tells me to go home and wait till tomorrow but my brain said to keep going.

I take my brains decision. I can't just stand ideally by while I let everyone who I care about disappear without me giving any effort to try and find them. I'm racing in and out of stores nobody has seen them. I've checked all the shops and parks and alleys anywhere they could be on the right side of the house, I head back to check the left I walk past the house and stop.

*Y/N gut feeling*
I shouldn't be out this late something bad will definitely happen to me.
*End*

I give in and head inside I run straight up to Yoongi and my room and curl into a ball, I cry myself to sleep hoping the boys will be ok and can wait another day for me to find them.

-Next Day

I wake up at 5:30 in the morning get straight out of bed and head straight to the door I lock it on my way out making sure I have my phone and keys on me. I head to the left side today, all the shop's parks alleys. Same as yesterday, but once again they are not anywhere to be found, I sit at a park bench and cry. When some random person came and sat next to me.

???: Are you ok?

Y/N: Fuck off. *crying covering eyes*

???: I don't like that tone bitch.

I look at the person, he has a mask covering his face and a bat in his hand, my reflexes jolt me up and I start running, he chases after me. I'm taking short cuts and running through bushes and climbing over fences. He still following me my legs and arms have cuts from some of the bushes I ran through.

I look back behind me to check how close he was before I tripped and couldn't get back up. He's now on top of me trying to tear my shirt, well Yoongi's shirt. I'm struggling with all my might to get him off of me.

???: Thanks for taking us to a secluded area without a hassle its muchly appreciated.

Y:N: GET THE FUCK OFF ME!

It was no use he was much stronger, big and tougher than me.

???: You know I would actually like to do this in my basement, like the good old days...

I was confused until he took off the mask and reviled my fathers face, then it was lights out.

A/N
Thanks for reading this chapter I don't know if it's shorter or not but I've been busy, sorry. Okie, till next time, Baii!