Enemy Or Foe?

This story starts right when Reiner and Bertolt kidnap Eren and run away. They notice that the scouts are right behind hem and they are currently running away.

Mikasa: Bertolt. Ill give one chance and one chance only. Give Eren back right now.

*Ymir swings at Mikasa in her titan form and Mikasa dodges*

Historia: Mikasa please stop! Ymir is not doing this on purpose! Reiner and Bertolt are going kill her if she doesn't help them!

Mikasa: Listen Krista. I'm running out of patience and I'm at my limit right now. Choose Eren or Ymir right now. And let me tell you, if you choose Eren, Ill let you live and if you choose Ymir, Ill get rid of you as well.

Krista: I.....I.....Mikasa please! Understand! Ymir's life is depended on this decision!

Connie: Oi Bertolt....was it just a joke for you? Were you just lying to us just so you could feel better in tricking us? You bastard!

Bertolt: Connie....No...everyone, I really thought everyone as a comrade! I really felt like a soldier and I really thought of you as friends!

Jean: Friends huh?! Well when we think back to the time when you breached wall Maria I don't think you think of us as friends?! Your a murderer Bert!

Bertolt: Do you think we wanted to do this! Warriors are chosen by brainwashing and loyalty! Reiner, Annie, me, we all hated this and we just want to go back to our hometown! 

Hannes: EVERYBODY! TITANS ARE COMING FROM THE OTHER SIDE! GET OUT OF THERE NOW!

*All the scouts get off of Reiner*

Erwin: Everyone! Attack now! Humanity's fate rests in our hands! We retrieve Eren and we escape right away! Dedicate your hearts! 

Unknown: SCREEEEECCCHHHH!!!!

Armin: What was that sound? Is there another titan shifter around here? Wait....the titans are going the sound? Wait....thats.....ANNIE?!

Mikasa: What the fuck is she doing here? And when the hell did she escape the prison?

Bertolt: Annie? Reiner we have to go to Annie! She must be here to help us!

Reiner: Wait....somethings not right....why would she lead the titans here? There going to go after Annie...and us. She might not be on our side.....FUCK! Is she ally...or foe?

Annie(in her mind): I'm only here for one reason. Eren and Eren only. Fuck Eldia. Fuck Marley. Fuck being a warrior. I only exist for pain and I can't take it. I'm going to get what I want and leave as soon as possible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's shorter than the other books I wrote but pls understand. I'm writing two books now and I plan on going full on this story after I finish my second book so.....this is only going to get updated about every week or two. Pls be patient and STAY ALPHA AND POUNDTOWN!!!!