Escaping

Bertolt: Annie what are you doing! More titans are coming! Annie stop screaming your going to kill us!

Reiner: Bertolt......

Erwin: The female titan must be going for Eren as well. But if she was on humanity's side, there would have been other choices which means....she's not on the armored titan or humanity's side.

Annie: *escapes her titan form* All right, more than a hundred titan are coming. Bertolt will have to transform and give up Eren to live. I'll maneuver to the armored titan to get Eren when he transforms.

Reiner: Shit...this is bad.....I can't protect Bertolt....should we give up.....no...not now...we came too far. Annie,  that back stabbing bitch....I'll get her soon.

Bertolt: Damn it...what is Annie doing? There's no other choice....I have to transform and give Eren to Reiner.....REINER! I'm going to hook Eren on to you! I've hit him so he's unconscious so be gentle as much ch as you can! Get to cover now because I'm going to transform!

Armin: Everyone! Get away from Reiner and Bertolt! He's going to transform into the colossal titan!

Bertolt: Everybody...I'm sorry....*bites thumb*

Bert transformed and released steam out of his whole body and the titans burned from the hot temperature. However, Annie saw through this plan and went after Reiner and retrieved Eren. She grabbed the unconscious body and immediately turned into her titan form and ran away. The scouts knew that the plan had failed and went immediately back to the walls. Though there were dead people, most survived and got themselves patched up. Erwin announced that after 4 weeks they will go another rescue mission for Eren. 

Back to Eren and Annie

Annie: Eren...he's the key for me to go home and see my father again. I have to use him to get back home. He must be the coordinate and holder of the founding titan. Eren better give me what I want or else I'll kill him as well. But....i liked Eren.....is this the right choice for me? Our sparring gave me joy and emotions that I never felt before....no! Annie...what are you thinking! You live alone and you can't love anyone except for your family! But....Eren...maybe we could....get married and....no! What am I thinking! Goddamnit he better wake up quickly.....but....do I really love him?

Back to the soldiers

Mikasa: Damn it...I was too weak to save Eren....Annie...Reiner...Bert...I'll kill them all...

Levi: Oi brats. What the fuck happened.

*Erwin explains the situation*

Levi: What a bunch of weaklings. Can't even take on the female titan or armored titan. Alright baby dicks listen. I captain Levi, am now fully healed and now....get ready for Levi to kick some ass. I'll show you what this thug true thug life can do.