Drunk

Annie: You think I'll believe in that bullshit Jaeger? That's the lamest excuse I've ever heard from you! Your always lying through your fucking teeth!

Eren: Why the hell would you think I'm lying! Why can't you just believe in some people you bitch!

Annie: Oh, now your calling me a bitch huh? Well fuck you Jaeger! The only reason why your still alive is because of your damn sister and titan power!

Eren: Fuck you Annie! I thought we could have been together oh but because your so fucking righteous that you just had to get pissed off!

Annie: Whatever. Your only here because I want to go home. (Why.....I just....can't love him...even though I want to...it's like something's blocking me...FUCK! Whatever! Let's go see what's in the medical kit that I stole!)

*Annie checks the medical kit*

Annie: Great. Water. Now I can finally calm myself down. Eren....why do I act so cold......fuck it. I need to calm down. *finishes the whole bottle in one sip* Wait....th..is...isn't....wa....t..er.....

Back at the walls

Hanes(yes, he's alive in this story): Hey! Where's my bottle of whiskey that I hid in the medical kit?!

Back to Annie and Eren

Eren: Fucking Annie....doesn't even listen or believe what I have to say....I truly do love her but....she just doesn't believe me....why did I even bother....no! I can't give up on her...I still have feelings for her.....wait...is that Annie? Why is her face red and why is coming towards me?

Annie: Hey Ere..*hiccups* n.....your so *hiccups* handsome ya know....I just wanna * hiccups*....touch dat body! Fuck it....*hiccups* let's do it.

Eren: Annie...what are you...Ahhhhh