Ethereal

Years ago, the king of the devils, Finneas had four children; three sons: Ary, Torgo, and Drogo. And a newborn baby girl he named Phoenix.

The man didn't care for anything but fire and blood; though, when he looked into his daughter's eyes for the first time, there was another thing he cared about.

She bore her his entrancing, multicolored eyes, her mother's golden skin and had black curls that sat neatly on her head.

A beautiful baby indeed.

When Phoenix was born, it was said after her father dies, she will overthrow the king of the angels and Finneas's brother, Nur.

That didn't sit right with the white-winged king. Outraged, he ordered his angels to seize the child and kill her.

A trusted hand to Finneas revealed this to him and he demanded war. He ordered the hand to take his daughter and put her somewhere safe where Nur and his angels can't find her.

Once the, then, one day old Phoenix was out of the land of fire and blood, Nur had just arrived. When the baby wasn't found, Nur killed the mother.

Thus starting a war that may never end until Phoenix is dead and Nur can continue to rule.

Many years have passed and the war is still ongoing. Finneas knew that one day, he'll be reunited with his daughter.

———
Finneas's sons:

———Finneas's sons: