Chapter 4

The girl then pulls me in by my neck and gives me a hot kiss that made my lips tingle.

I nearly moan, but remembered where we were. Before we could really get into it, she breaks it, nipping my bottom lip. She gives me a sharp smirk and a glowing wink.

Y/N climbs into the expensive car and leans out of the window. -I'll call you,- she smiles before her brother practically speeds down the road.

I touch my lips with my two fingers, still feeling the tingle. Zayn passes me the blunt as he speaks, -What just happened?-

I take a mindless hit before turning to them with a small smirk on my face. -She's comin' with us to Gigi's party.- Lauren's eyebrows rise some, -Really?- I nod as we make it to Lauren's Jeep. We still have one more class; not to mention

I nod, passing her the blunt.

-Okay, I need to know exactly what happened in that class,- she says and I chuckle before giving them a brief rundown.

That's when I realized something.

I don't have her number and I'm sure she doesn't have mine. So, how can she call me? I shake the thought off as Lauren pulls out of the student lot.

-So, tell us about your new girl and don't hold out on us,- she says, glancing at me in the passenger seat.

-Her name's Y/N and she's from Vaes Astapor. That was her big brother.- Zayn hisses from behind me, -That guy's fucking huge.-

-And where even is Vaes Astapor? I never heard of it,- Lauren chimes in. -I don't fuckin' know. When I asked she was like,- I do my best imitation of her little laugh.

-Damn, she's a mystery,- Zayn says then puts both hands on my shoulders playfully. -Good luck solving her, Scooby-Doo.-

I raise an eyebrow. My mind going in different directions. I know I can solve her; I can try at the party.

———
When I get to my empty house, I lock the front door then head upstairs to my room.

I start to collect things for my shower, until my phone rings. It was an unknown number, so I ignore it and continue to get ready. Not long after, they call again and I groan in annoyance before answering with a huff.

-Hello?-

-Hey, Camila,- says an alluring voice that gave me a familiar chill. -Hey, Y/N,- I say with my mouth getting dry.

It's not from the weed either.

-What're you about to do?-

-Take a shower then chill before the party,- I reply, heading to the bathroom to do such. She hums, -I thought we were studying at your house?- She asks with this tone that heated me up.

I rub the back of my neck with a chuckle, -I don't actually study, mamí.-

-We can do something else then,- I raise an eyebrow at how seductive she sounded. -Like what?-

-Depends. How long are your parents gonna be out?-

-Fuck if I know, I usually don't see them until the morning.- She then lets out a small laugh that had me biting my lip.

-Perfect,- was all she says before hanging up. I furrow my brows with many questions in my head. Like, how did she get my number if I never gave it to her?

Regardless, I put my phone on the charger before going to take my much needed shower. I replace the bandage on my hand before stepping into the hot sprays.

I pretty much ignored the pain, but it still stung.

As I'm drying my body, the doorbell rings. I groan to myself, slipping on a sports bra and sweats with nothing underneath.