Lonely Adventures

It was raining and it has been for the past 3 days. There hasn't been a sound throughout the forest in forever. Jason was sitting by a small fire he built to keep warm in the rain. Out of the blue a loud explosion sounded off in the distance and there was a dust cloud forming.

    Spot woke up startled and took off running into the fields. Jason ran after him, screaming his name. He finally caught up to Spot and found him sniffing a burn mark in the ground.

    In the center was a dark blue stone and it was glowing. Spot started barking at it and running around. The stone was about the size of a dinner plate. Jason picked it up and it was about 20 pounds. It slipped out of his hands since it was wet from the rain. Jason picked it up again and didn't drop it this time.

    Jason got home and the door was wide open, swinging in the wind. In panic he hid the stone in a bush and grabbed a stick and slowly approached the door. Night was falling and the sun cast an eerie glow throughout the entire forest and in the house. Spot ran in the house, Jason screamed his name. There was a bang and everything went silent.

_________________________________________
A/N: Sorry this chapter was short. I wanted to end with a cliff hanger and that was what i thought of. The next chapter will be longer. If you liked it so far, thanks.