Someone New

Archer and Jason get to the holding facility where they keep teenagers that have found objects that the government wants. Their footsteps echoed throughout the stone hallways. They checked in and passed the metal security doors.

    "We are going to put you a cell until we figure out what to do with you." Archer said in his calm.

    "When are you coming to get me?" Jason asked.

    "When we are ready for you." Archer answered.

    They reached the end of the hallway. Archer showed him where he would be staying. The cell was dark, cold, there were metal bars as the front wall, there was a small window, there was one desk, a toilet, and a cot.
On the cot there was a boy, he seemed to be about Jason's age.

    Archer opened the door to the cell and Jason stepped inside and went to sit at the desk. Archer closed the door and locked it. His footsteps echoed in the hallways. Jason turned towards the boy.

    "What's your name?" Jason asked.

    "My name is Brian. What's your's?" Brian asked.

    "It's Jason and how old are you Brian?"

    "I'm 17 and I've been here for 10 years. Here's a tip Jason, trust no one."

    "Thanks for the tip."

    Their conversation ended quickly. Every once a day the "prisoners" got to go outside and converse. Three times a day they would get their meals. In the morning they take showers and workout.

    Brian and Jason became good friends quickly. They did everything thing together except use the bathroom together cause that's weird. Jason and Brian we're planning to break out and go to Jason's house.

    It was two weeks since Jason got to the facility and a guard finally came to get him.

   "Now's our chance!" Brian whispered to Jason.

   Together they tackled the guard. Brian grabbed the guards gun and Jason grabbed the pepper spray, hand cuffs and the flashlight. They ran down the cold, dark hallways. Their escape was near.

_________________________________________

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you like the next one even better. I appreciate you guys so much.