I'm proud of you

Francesca's pov

At the park:

F: Mom,dad please you have to understand me, here is my whole life. My friends, my school, my dreams are here...

Francesca's dad: There's nothing to understand here. We are going back to Italy tomorrow!

Francesca's mom: At least at Rome you will study at a normal school instead of this studio and instead of going to concerts you will study normal subjects harder.

F: But...

Fm: There's no but Francesca.

As I was arguing with my parents I heard a similar voice behind me. It was Angie- my singing teacher in the studio.

A: Mr. and Miss Caviglia, please wait for a second. I want to talk to you. Cesca can you please leave us alone?

F: Yes, of course.

Angie's pov

A: I'm sorry to interrupt you, but your daughter has amazing talent and is very good at what she does. When she's dancing everyone is looking her amazed and when she sings... oh, when she sings she leaves every single person speechless.

Fm: We understand that, but we think it's better for our family to return to Italy.

A: At least let me show you how good she is and then you'll decide.

Fm: We don't need to see anyth...

Fd: Honey, I think that we should see - Mr. Caviglia said to his wife.

Fm: Okay, let's see it

I take out my phone from my bag and show them a video which I made when Vilu told me that they want to return to Italy. As the video is running I see tears running out of Mr. Caviglia's eyes. When the video is over he tells me that he has already found a job in Rome and that he signed the contract.

A: Well, then you two can go back to Italy and let her to stay here.

Fd: But where's she going to live and who's going to take care of her?

A: I will take care of her and she can stay in the studio dorm or she can live in my house with me.

Fd: We don't want to worry you.

A: You won't. - I answer them with a smile- Your daughter is a sunshine and I'd love to look after her.

Fd: Are you sure?- he asks and I nod him.- All right then.

Francesca's pov

They are talking from ten minutes and I really want to know what they are discussing. Suddenly I hear my dad calling me. I go back to them and Angie winks at me.

Fd: Francesca, we are going back to Italy... but not with you.

F: You what? Where am I going to live? Who's gonna take care for me?

A: I'm gonna look after you and you'll live in my house.- She smiles at me and I start jumping like mad.

I hug mom, then dad and Angie. I'm so glad that I'm staying. Mom and dad leave me and Angie, as soon as they go away I start crying.

A: Why are you crying, Cesca?- She asks me. She's the only one who calls me Cesca and I love it.

F: I'm just happy that I'm staying. Thank you!- I hug her and she kisses my head and then my forehead. - Can I tell you one more thing- she nods- I want to know you are the reason why I'm so strong these years. You motivate me, you love me, you trust me and most important unlike my parents you keep telling me that you are proud of me.

A: Of course, I am. You are smart and beautiful and talented and many more things that I'm not going to mention. And your parents are proud too they just don't show it, everyone is proud of you- Pablo, Beto, Gregorio, Antonio,me, your parents, your brother, just everyone sunshine and you should be proud of yourself too.- After these words I hug her tightly and she kisses my hair again.- I'm proud of you. And will repeat it until you believe in yourself.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks for reading. Excuse me if there are mistakes but its 3 am and I'm tired. Hope you like it.

*N.K.*