Madrid and more surprises

In the morning:

Francesca's pov

It's 7:30 and everyone is probably still sleeping. I'm hungry so I'm gonna go to the kitchen. Suddenly I hear a voice in the living room:

Don't worry I won't tell them... - Omg! It was Angie's voice. But what is she talking about? I can't believe it. Won't tell us what? What is she hiding? 

I go to the living room and she immediately ended her phone conversation.

F: Angie what were you talking about?

A: Erm... nothing Cesca.

F: What are you not going to tell us?

A: Nothing. It's nothing.

F: Tell me what you are hiding...

A: Noth...- she stopped talking and ran to the bathroom. I followed her. She was throwing up. Omg! I'm scared. What should I do?

F: Angie, are you okay? What's wrong... - I held her hair until she stopped.- Germaan, Viluu- I yelled.

G: What's wrong Fran?

F: Angie is sick and she's throwing up.

G: Honey are you okay?

Finally she stopped. 

A: I'm okay, Cesca, don't worry. Go wake up Vilu and start packing your things for the trip.

F: But... 

A: It's all okay.- She kissed my forehead and I went upstairs.

But what was she talking about and with who. I never expected from her to hide something. Anyway. For now I won't tell German and Vilu.

Angie's pov

G: Angie, what's wrong?

A: Nothing. I was talking to Francesca when suddenly I felt sick and ran to the bathroom.

G: But what can be the reason?

A: Omg! German... 

G: Yes?

A: Can you give me a ride to the pharmacy?

G: Yes, of course. Let's go.

We went to the pharmacy and went back in around 10 minutes. When we got home I asked German to wait for me in our bedroom and then I went to the bathroom. When I went back to him I was pale...

G: Angie, what's going on?

A: German... I-I think... I am... pregnant.

G: You are what?- Suddenly, his worried face turned into a big smile. God I loved his smile. It made me smile too. He jumped off the bed, lifted me up and kissed me softly. 

A: When are we going to tell the girls? 

G: When we arrive there, we are going to take them out for dinner and we'll tell them. I'm so happy Angie! Our family will be even more complete!

A: I'm very happy too honey! But let's start packing the things or we'll never arrive.- He giggled after this and kissed me one more time. 

At the plane: 

Fran's pov

We are on the plane now. I'm sitting next to Vilu and Angie next to German. Vilu is writing something in her diary, Angie is sleeping and German is looking at Angie's face. He loves her so much. I miss Diego!

After a 2 hour flight we arrived at the airport in Madrid. There was a car waiting for us. We got in and after 5 minutes we were in front of our hotel. God it was beautiful! Vilu and I went to our room and Angie and German to theirs. We were unpacking when Vilu got an sms:

Vilu, we are going out for dinner tonight so wait for us after an hour in the lobby.

xoxo German

We got ready and went to the lobby. After 2 or 3 minutes Angie and German came and we all headed to the restaurant. 

Waitress: Good evening!

A: Good evening we have a reservation on Angie Carrara's name for 6 people.

W: Yes, follow me!

V: Wait Angie, why for 6 we are onl... 

When we got to the table we saw Diego and Leon sitting there. Omg! I could't believe it. Leon ran to Vilu, lifted her and kissed her forehead. Diego came to me and gave me a big hug and pressed his lips to mine. I wanted this moment to continue forever but we were in a restaurant with Angie and German watching us so we broke the kiss. 

A: Suprisee!

V: Omg! Angie you did this?

A: Of course! I might've not born you two but you are still my daughters and when I saw that you were upset I called the boys and well that's the thing I hid from you this morning, Cesca.

F: Angie I love youu!

V: I love you!

A: I love you both too. But I'm hungry. Let's eat, shall we? 

G: Yes, let's eat.

We sat on the table and ordered food.

V: But guys where are you staying?

D: Remember I'm from here? We're staying at my mom's house. 

F: I'm so glad you're here. 

L: And the best thing is that your hotel and Diego's house are very near.

G: Very near? How near? You two be careful with the girls!

A: German, calm down. After all if they want to do something they can do it in Buenos Aires, too.- She hit his arm playfully and we all started laughing while German was blushing while for him it wasn't funny at all.

G: Guys, we have another surprise for you!

F: What is it?!

A: Well...

V: Well what? 

A: I'm pregnant.

V: You are what? Omg! We are going to have brother or a sister Fran!

F: I just can't believe it! Congratulations!

L,D : Congratulations! 

We all hugged and then continued our dinner.
-----------------------
Author note: If you have any ideas for the book share it in the comments.
Huge thanks to my editor and very good friend - S.M.