Surprise

*time skip*

German's pov

I don't know what to do. Angie and Fran just moved in our house and finally we are a complete and happy family. Finally we are together. And I have to go to Madrid for 2 weeks. I don't know how I'm gonna tell them and how I'm going to cope without them for 2 weeks. Wait I have an idea.

---------- Phone Conversation ----------

G: Hello, Mr. Diaz. I know that my business trip to Spain is very important but I don't want to leave my family right now.

Mr. D: I understand that, Mr. Castillo but you know what will happen if you don't come. It will cost both of us very much money.

G: Wait a second. I think I have an idea. Can my family come with me?

Mr. D: I don't think that this is gonna be a problem. Talk with them and call me later to tell me so I can book rooms for them too.

G: Okay. Goodbye then.

Mr. D: Bye.

---------- End of Phone Conversation ----------

Later that day at dinner:

G: Girls, I have to tell you something.

V: What is it, dad?

G: Well I have to go on a business trip to Madrid for 2 weeks...

V: What... but dad, Angie and Fran just moved here...

G: Let me finish Vilu... The thing is... you three are coming with me.

A: Whaat?

F: No way!

G: Unless you don't want to...

A: Of course we want, right girls?

F, V: Yes we want of course.

G: Good, we leave tomorrow.

F: What?

V: Tomorrow? But the boys just came from Italy and we want to hang with them.

F: Yes, Diego and Leon were planning a double date for tomorrow...

G: Sorry but we have to leave tomorrow.

V,F: Okay then...

A: Girls don't be sad. After all we're going to Spain!

F: You are right Angie.

V: Family before boys!

G: That's the spirit girls!

After dinner the girls went to their rooms and Angie and I to our bedroom. Still can't believe that we are together now, It's like a dream. I'm the happiest man alive with a woman like her.

A: German, It was a very good surprise! Thank you for inviting us, too.

G: Of course my love. I think that we'll have a great time together.- I smiled at her and after that I kissed her lips passionately. After that kiss neither of us couldn't sleep. It was just us and nobody else.