Different...

Diego's pov 

Vilu and her dad went to a father and daughter's day. Leon is still sleeping and I think Angie and Fran are, too.

Diego's mom: Honey, can you come in the living room?- My mom shouted from downstairs, I got up from my bed and went to her.

D: Yeah mom?

Dm: You and Leon are here because of the girls, right? And on the phone you couldn't stop talking to me about Fran... So I was thinking it's the time I finally met her.

D: Oh, yes of course! I'm sure you'll like her!

Dm: You said the same for Anna... And I definitely didn't like her... At all...

D: Mooom, it's different this time. She is different. Different from all the girls I've been dating. Different in the best possible way.

Dm: We'll see... I hope so!

*15 minutes later*

Fran's pov

F: Angiee, are you ready, the boys are here.- I said excited because we were going for a walk. I heard a knock on the door and went to open it. There were Diego, Leon and a woman with fair hair and blue eyes. 

She introduced herself the moment I looked at her...

Dm: Hello, I am Alba and you must be Francesca.- She said with a smile. I smiled back but the confusion on my face could been seen from kilometers.

D: Honey, this is my mom. She really wanted to meet you. 

F: Ohh! Hello then. Let me introduce myself properly. I'm Francesca your son's girlfriend. It's so nice to finally meet you ! - I said with excitement because I was really curious what she looked like and I have to say that she is very beautiful. 

L: So are we ready to go ?

F: Umm, Angie is not.

A: Actually I am. Let's go!- She said and we both laughed as we left the room.

Diego led us from place to place. He held my hand with my fingers intertwined with his the whole time. He bought me ice cream and then flowers. Angie, Leon and Alba were walking behind us talking about the studio, while Diego and I ate empanadas. 

F: Do you think your mother likes me?

D: Of course she likes you, honey! There is no person on that planet who wouldn't like you!

F: Yeah, Mr. Romantic but I'm being serious. 

D: Honey, I'm sure she likes you. And I'm being serious.

F: Okay then.

D: Honey come closer... - I went closer to him and what I expected was for him to kiss me, but instead of that he stole my empanada and my flowers.

F: What are you doing? I asked. 

D: You said you want me to be serious... not... how you said it... hmmm... Oh yeah... Mr. Romantic, soo I'm taking my romantic things back... and who knows I could give them to another gorgeous Italian girl with a beautiful voice, perfect face, lovely eyes and soft lips...- When he said that my heart melted so I leaned to him and pressed my lips to his in a soft but full of love kiss. He kissed me back with his sweet lips that I felt were made for mine. When we broke the kiss because we needed air I said to him- ,, I didn't say that I don't want you to be romantic. I actually love that part of your character." 

He kissed me again but this time the kiss was shorter and lighter because we knew that Diego's mom, Angie and Leon were here. We continued to walk in calm silence when Leon broke it and said: ,, Look how beautiful this place is!" 

A: Yes, you're right. Actually we should take picture of us here.

We all agreed tthen, Diego and I went to a man walking near us to ask him if he would like to take a photo of us. 

D: Exuse me Mr. can you please take a photo of us here?

The man:Mi dispiace che non parlo spagnolo (I'm sorry I don't speak spanish)- He said in Itallian.

F: Il mio ragazzo ha chiesto se potete portare una foto?(My boyfriend asked if you can take a photo of us)

The man:Oh, certo(Oh, of course)- He took a photo of us (In media)

F,D: Grazie mille!- We said together. Angie and the others went to buy some ice cream

D: Honey, I honestly don't know what would I do without you!

F: Oh, I know you can find another gorgeous Italian girl with beauti...- I was interrupted by a soft kiss.

D: You know there is no other girl like you in Italy... In fact there isn't a girl like you in the whole damn world. I love you with all my heart!

F: Really, prove it then!- He placed his hand on my waist and the other on my cheek and kissed me this time more passionately.- I love you, too honey! I love you!-

We hugged then and went back to the guys. We continued walking until we reached our hotel. I hugged Leon, kissed Diego on the cheek and went to his mother.

F: It was really nice to meet you, Alba! 

A: It was nice to meet you too sweetie! I'm happy that you are with my son. Diego was right, you are different- She hugged me tight, then she added- Different in the best possible way! 

They all went to their house, Angie and I went to our rooms. In my room I saw Vilu writing in her diary.

F: Hey, Vilu! How did your day go? - She looked at me and said

V: Great, but I see yours was better. Now come, take a seat and tell me all that happened.- I sat beside her on her bed and told her everything. At the end she said- Aww the most gorgeous girl in Italy, huh? He is so sweet!

F: Yeah he is! Now let's sleep because I'm super tired. Good night, Vilu!

V: Good night sister! 

Aww she called me sister! I'm finally feeling like I belong somewhere. I belong right here with my new family that understands me and is proud of me... and with my loved one who loves me with all his heart! I continued thinking of that until I fell asleep.