Chapter 5: Bell Test? Oooooor!!! Butterfly Chasing Time!?

Sorry I havent updated in awhile, I have been trying to sort out all these ideas that keep screaming "Use me!"  so I am wrighting like, 5 stories at once.

And..

I Do Not Own Naruto.

Natsu's POV:

Yep. I... was late. And we all know why.

"SHUT UP AKITO! YOUR SUCH A PAIN! WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?!" I screamed. My Jashin! It's only been a day.

"Because I want to be with you~!"

"... Get. The. Hell. Away." I growled at him.

"OI! HEY, NATSU! YOU'RE LATE!" Naruto and Sakura yelled, giving me a lecture.

I ignored them and practiced my aim with pebbles, Akito being my target.

"Ow"

"Ow"

"Ow"

Finally, after 50 times of him saying ow, I decided Kunai practice was in order. I mean, this was going to be a test. It's no harm to fit in some practice before-hand, right?

So I aimed it at his heart and was about to chuck it, when I was interrupted.

"You aren't actually trying to kill me are you?!" Akito squealed.

"..." I just stared at him blankly while Naruto and Sakura starred Wide eyed and Sasuke sat cross legged with his eyes closed, peaking over ever now and then.

"ARE YOU!?"

".............."

"WELL?!?!?!"

".............Sorta." I finally agreed, with a straight face.

Akito started anime crying and... Farted.

I wish Nagi was here and would tear his limbs off...

"EWWW!!" Sakura and I screamed while Naruto high fived him.

What the Jashin? Seriously?

"WELL, NATSU UPSET ME! It happens....Okay!?" He yelled... whispering the last part.

"OHHH!!! So it's my fault you poluted the air, huh?! Let me make it my fault that you sleep in a coffin for the rest of this worlds life!" I yelled, irked off.

He started anime crying again and ran away just as Kakashi-sensei appeared.