They Don't Want Us Together

I know I shouldn't love you. . .

But I can't help it

But I can't help it.

Okay, lots of explanation ahead

Miku and Esmeralda attend a Catholic boarding school, (as roommates) so they're relationship is frowned upon. To prevent this, they keep it a secret, with only Miku's ex boyfriend, Jason, knowing. Jason doesn't tell anyone simply because he does not care. This  guy could witness a massive heist, and not tell anyone unless there was something in it for him, and tattling on the girls gives him no benefit.

The little chibi looking ones with wings, are called "cupid arrows". They're basically their hearts and only Cupids can see them. They reveal only your true feelings, even if you don't think that's how you're feeling. They can see each other, but don't believe in each other's existence, because their owners don't, get it?

They can interact with each other too. For instance, if you love someone, your cupid arrow will hug, kiss or show other signs of affection towards the other person's cupid arrow, but only if the love is mutual.

Cupids, are the "bows" (not really what they're called, but they sort of act in that position) they can see the cupid arrows and lead people to their soulmates by watching the cupid arrows. They have one themself, and yes they can see it and talk to it, but it's kind of pointless to do so most of the time as it's the same as talking to themself.

Feel free to ask questions if you wish for some elaboration ^^