Annie's Original Design

If you remember Annie from a little while back

If you remember Annie from a little while back. She used to me a mage, and she had a fanfiction surrounding her.

Basically, Darius, Antonio, Ataro, Gabriella and Nevaeh are poisoned with a permanent sleeping potion when the children are still toddlers. Turns out this potion sent their souls to a different dimension, where they have a completely different life. They don't remember that they're from a different world, and remain asleep for ten years.

One day, in the "dream world", Darius is shot and killed. However, he wakes up in the room where he, and his family, had been asleep for years in. His memories of this life come rushing back, and he realizes he needs to wake up the others. He tries to get up... But only falls over since his body hasn't moved for so long.

As he's attempting to crawl across the floor, the door opens and in walks a young mage (Annie). She's surprised to see him awake, and he has to convince her not to tell anyone he's awake. Because if she did, they wouldn't allow him to go back to the dream world to awaken the others.

She has to hide him for two years while she attempts to replicate the potion so he can go back. After he is able to go back, he manages to wake himself and the others up again.

That's all the solid story I had, but yeah. Annie's always been tied to Darius's character, and now she's his childhood friend/girlfriend in modern times.