Worthless!

OK so I was listening to this song and I just wanted to do a story so I hope you like it!

Lance: The paladins are having a stress day, everyone seems to be stressed, I try to make things better but they take it the wrong way. Right now we eating in silence, no one is talking, I try to make a joke but once I start shiro stands up suddenly and yells at me, asking why I always have to say something, why I can't be quiet for once. I'm trying so hard not to cry, no one come to my defense. I'm useless, why do I even try. I don't even let shiro finish his rant, I cut him off saying yes sir, and I walk away. 

Time skip     8hr                                                                                                                                                                    

Lance: Were at this planet that's all about music, I myself love music but I don't say anything. I just stay in the back ground until a kid comes up to me with a guitar asking me if I know how to play. He reminds me of my little brother that loved it when I play. so I say sure and ask him what kind of song he want me to sing. What surprised me most is that he looked up at me and sad to play what on my mind and heart. I didn't know what to say to that so I just start strumming waiting for something to come to me. Once I started I felt like I was alone, back at home all alone. 

Once I was done, the kid had a sad expression on, I try to comfort him, telling that I'm fine that he shouldn't worry. "It's not ok, I know how you feel, I feel the same I have no one. No one loves me it hurts", the kids says tears falling down his face. Hey don't cry, maybe you can come with me, I tell him, ask his name for his name and he says it's Clance. Once he stops crying he ask me to play another song, one similar to the other one.  But before I could the other paladins come towards me. I was about to ask shiro if the kid can stay with but shiro had an angry expression. LANCE, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING WE WERE TALKING TO THE KING OF THE THIS PLANET TRYING TO FORM A TREATY AND YOUR HERE DOING ABSOLUTLY NOTHING, YOU KNOW I'M GETTING SICK OF THIS, shiro yells. I try to tell him about Clance but he doesn't give me a change he keeps yelling at me saying things I always thing about myself, useless, hopeless, a drag to the team. I couldn't take it, coran was trying to defend me but I didn't hear anything, I glare at shiro , turned around and took Clance to Blue leaving a fuming shiro and a startled team.

Time skip    1hr                                                                                                                                                                     

Lance: Clance is sleeping in Blue, while I'm in the living room with the guitar Clance gave me. I start strumming the strings once again falling into the song.

"L-Lance?" I get startled and turn around to see the group looking at me with fear and shock. Shiro then comes towards me looking at me and then starts speaking. Lance, I never thought that you felt this way, I just want to say sor- WHAT! I yell at him, I didn't notice that I'm crying but I am.  HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT, YOU GUYS CAN NEVER UNDER STAND! "LANCE"! Allura yells, just tell us how you feel and let us help you. I glare at her and I said, You want me to tell you how I feel, FINE! SOMETIME I FEEL WORTHLESS, LIKE ALL I AM TO YOU GUYS IS NOTHING BUT A PAIN. I TRY I, I TRY SO HARD YET ALL YOU GUYS DO IS YELL AT ME. WHEN I TRY TO HELP OUT, WHEN I TRY TO MAKE YOU GUYS SMILE ALL YOU DO IS YELL AT ME. DO YOU REALLY THINK I DON'T CRY, THAT I'M ALWAYS HAPPY, THAT I'M LAZY, DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT THE REASON I SLEEP LATE IS BECAUSE I NEED MY "BEAUTY SLEEP" WELL NEWS FLASH, I TRAIN AT NIGHT, I DON'T WANT BE LEFT BEHIND SO YEAH I TRAIN. THE REASON I DON'T TRAIN IN THE MORNING IS BECAUSE I WANT TO BE THE SILLY ONE THE ONE WHO LIFTS UP THE SPIRITS OF EVERYONE, YOUR ALL TO SERIOUS. I MAKE JOKES TO MAKE YOU LAUGH, I FLIRT TO MAKE YOU SMILE AT MY ANTICS, I PLAY DUMB, I SMILE ALL FOR YOU GUY'S BUT I GUESS YOU GUYS DON'T WANT THAT. I DONE, ALL MY LIFE I HAVE FELT WORTHLESS, IT JUST GOT WORST ONCE I WENT TO THE GARRISON, ALWAYS COMPARED TO KIETH, ALLWAYS YELLED AT, IT'S THE SAME HERE! I'M... done pretending, that what i said, and i walk away crying, I push through them trying to get out, i run to blue and Clance not wanting to see the team. 

Well that it, dam was that intense. BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE