What happens now?

I'm baccccccccccccccck :3 any ways the song above goes with the story somewhat, I hope you like!

Lance: It has been a month now since the incident. I have gotten stronger fast, but less me. I don't talk that much to the group anymore nor do I smile that often. I only seem to smile to clance or coran. I sometimes talk to hunk but not that much. I train more mostly so I can protect clance. Things is fine with me I started teaching him how to speak Spanish while he teaches me his language. things were going great right now, were both with blue talking to each other, clance was slowly falling asleep in my arms when a boom sound went off. It woke clance making him panic. I calm him down with my voice telling him everything is fine. Allura's voice came though the coms yelling for the paladins to get to there lions. I tell clance to go to coran and stay by his side. He quickly nods and left. I quickly enter blue and entered the battle.

Time skip~                                                                                                                                                                 

Lance: The battle ended quickly and easily. To easy for me, but I ignored it. I just want to go to clance  and see if he is all right. When the battle was over me and the team went back to the castle. Once there I see the princess and coran, but no clance. Um- where's clance, I asked with a hint of worry. What do you mean, coran said with worry and confusion, I thought he was with you. N-no I told him to go to you, I say my voice dripping with worry, he couldn't have gotten lost could he? Just when coran was opening his mouth this video popped up. There was a man with long white hair, he looked garla. Who is he, I thought, I hear a gasp and I turn to see allura turn pale, her face full of horror and disgust. "Princess who is he", shiro asks. "Oh, princess how can you not tell your paladins about me, the garla said with a smirk, well to answer your questions, My name is Prince lotor, ruler of the garla empire. Everyone was shocked to hear that you know who had a son(sorry forgot the guys name and I'm to lazy to look him up). "What do you want lotor", Allura said breaking the silence. Well, I want someone, lotor said. YOU WONT GET THE PRINCESS YOU QUIZNARKING SCOUNDRAL, Coran yelled. Coran, calm down, allura said with a calm voice, sorry lotor but you can't have me. Oh it's not you I want, the one with intense blue eyes, smooth tan face, and adorably cute smile. Everyone looks at allura, everything lotor said described allura. YOUR DESCRIBING ALLURA YOU DUM QIZNARK, Coran yelled, his fist clutching at his side. The one with the long legs, lotor said pointing to me. W-what, I ask, the first thing I said the whole time. No, coran said this time with a glare and venom in his voice that I have never seen before. You don't get to make the choice old man, lotor said with a sneer, and if you want to know why you should give yourself up come out and see for yourself, land at this planet and you'll see why. Lotor looked at me and something in my gut told me to go to him for some reason, I had a bad feeling that if I don't I regret it. So that's what I did. I told allura to do as he said with no emotions in my voice. We went to the planet not know what would happen.

Time skip               not that much tho