It Complicated (Heya Story)

KAYA P.O.V (NAYA'S DAUGHTER)

NOW

This is so not fair and it all thanks to that stupid baby. I love Heather even though she wasnt my biological mother. My mom Naya seemed really happy with her. Heather was awesome until her and my mother came out to me saying that they were having a baby. It not fair this baby will ruin my perfect family. I might be 15 but this is just to much right now.

FLASHBACK

NAYA P.O.V

I had to pick Kaya up from her counsler and when I did she seemed kind of mad.

Are you ok sweety

Yeah im fine it just I dont want to talk about it she said almost with tears in her eyes

Well we can talk later but I know what will cheer you up Kay

What mom she said with a confuse look on her face

Ice cream my treat for you

For real mom yay I scream for ice cream she said with a excited look on her face

Kaya is my beautiful 9 year old daughter. She has truly been through a lot that is why she sees a counsler once a week. I know your wondering why she sees a counsler? Well when she was just 5 when she witnessed me getting pretty badly beaten by her father. He is in prison now were he belongs thank god. If I would have stayed in that abuses relationship I would be dead now. Kaya always felt as if it was her fault it happened or that she could of did something. when she usually saw these fights between me and her father she would sit in a corner, curl up in a ball, cover her ears and cry out dont hurt my mommy. Once she actually did try to help me and her father threw her across the room thank god my baby didnt get injured. After he went to prison I protected my daughter from every thing. Even though it has been 4 years I know she still hurt inside. Sometime when I listen in her room I hear her crying thinging about the past. Now instead of me protecting her she protected me. She didnt want me to get hurt and to be honest I was hurt physically and emotionally in that period of my life.

We arrived at the Cold Stones and ordered our ice cream. I decided to get a chocolate ice cream with oreos and hot fugde all over the top and she got vanilla with spinkles, hot fudge and carmel. We talked for awhile until she said she had to go to the restroom. When she left I saw the most stunning woman walk through the door. She was just perfect but then I saw her looking at me and smiled and waved. I bushed a little kinda embarrased. After she order her ice cream she asked me if she could sit in Kaya seat I of course said yes with out really knowing what I was doing. To be honest I was being put in a trance by her ocean blue eyes. She waved her hand in my face to get my attention.

Once I was out of the spell I managed to say hi my name is Naya Rivera.

Heather Morris she said smiling from ear to ear which I must say that girl had a smile that could kill

We talked for awhile until I saw Kaya coming out of the restroom with one of her friends.

Kaya what up

Mom can I go with Ashely to the movies right now she said in a pleading voice

Sure but be back at the house at 8 or no more going out for a week and call me ok

Ok mom love you she kiss me on the cheek and lefted

I knew Ashely's mother very well we are like really close friends and I trusted her with my daughter. To be honest I was glad she went to the movies. That gives me more time to talk to Heather and she needed to do something to calm her down.

Who that Heather asked kind of confused

Well that is my daughter Kaya

Oh you have a daughter um ... cool she said akwardly

HEATHER P.O.V

Naya seems really nice and she is gorgous. She funny, smart and pretty. I just met her but I was starting to like her. Then she said she had a daughter and I really dont know how to feel about that. But I really liked Naya and if she has a daughter then that should not change my feelings.

Tell me about her

Naya went on and on about her daughter and Kaya sounded really cool I kinda hope to meet her now. If I liked Naya like I think I do than a kid shouldnt matter.

Well I got to go home and cook she says with a grin on her face

Can I take you out to dinner instead of you cooking

No that would be to much I just met you I dont want to impose she said shyly

Please my treat so we can get to know each other

She finally said yes after a lot of convincing. I finally took her to my favorite restaunt breadstix. I really hope this whole dinner thing goes well. I just want to know every thing about her because she seems really special. PLEASE LET THIS NIGHT GO WELL I thought to myself ....

THANKS FOR READING PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT. ALSO IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE. THANK YOU AND :) WANKY