Nightmares

NAYA P.O.V

"WHAT IS GOING ON" Kaya yelled at the top of her lungs and I am scared what will happen next

"Kaya calm down" I said to get her to keep her cool

"You never told me you were dating Heather" she said to me before turning her head to Heather" I actually kind of like you Heather but you are probably just like every other guy my mom dates."

"I promise Kaya I'm not. I would never hurt your mother like those other guys. Please trust me" Heather  said 

"How could you Heather and mommy you too. I trusted you guys how could you. Mom why cant you just be happy with me? Why do you need someone else to make you happy? She said with tears in her eyes

"Kaya it is not that , I love you and you do make me happy. It just Kaya have you ever wanted to be a family. Sure it is me and you together but don't you think we should add someone to this family. Please Kaya just understand. "

"No mom you did this you keep messing up our family by trying to add people to it. I don't want you to get hurt anymore."She said breaking down with sobs

"Kaya don't be like that. I know you want to protect me but I'm willing to take a chance on Heather." I said while pulling her in a hug.

" Mom just leave me alone I'm really tired I just need to sleep. Goodnight mom and Heather if you ever hurt my mom I swear on every thing that is good in this world that you will regret it." She said while running to her room

"Maybe I should just leave since I caused such a mess in your family." She said with the saddest look on her face

"Maybe you should stay it is way to late for you to drive home and there is a huge thunderstorm out there. I don't want you to get hurt."

"Are you sure because Kaya seem pretty upset" She said

"She will be fine she just needs to rest. I just wish she was more open with the idea of me dating."

"You cant blame her she doesn't want to see you hurt and i don't either"

"Thank you now lets get to bed"

When we got to my room we cuddle until we fell asleep in each others arm. It was peaceful after the events that happen that night.

HEATHER P.O.V

I was woken out of my peaceful sleep after hearing a loud violent scream. It sounded like it came from Kaya room. Naya was sleep and I let her sleep because I knew she was tired and stressed. The screams continued as I walked toward her room. I was scared to open the door to see what I would find. When I open the door I was horrified by what I saw. It was Kaya curled up in a ball with tears streaming down her and sweat cascaded on her face. She kept whispering "Don't hurt my mommy" Over and over again. I ran to her bed side and held her in my arms. She seemed to still be asleep. She was breathing extremely hard and her heart was beating out of her chest. I tried waking her up but nothing seemed to work. I ran back to Naya room as fast as I could and woke her up.

"Naya, wake up Kaya might be having a panic attack or something"

When she woke up she dashed to Kaya room to help. This whole thing made my heart race and brought fear to my body. I didn't know what was happening because it all was happening way to fast. When Naya got in the room she didn't seem to shocked about what was happening which confused me. Naya held her and put her on some kind of breathing machine she got from under the bed. Kaya soon calmed down still in her sleep. She still had tears streaming down her face but at least her screaming stopped. About 20 minutes later Kaya eyes shot open and her normally chocolate brown eyes were blood shot red. Seeing her like this was horrifying , and I feel so helpless to the whole situation.

"Mommy, mommy stay with me please. Please don't let me go. I don't want you to get hurt  please" Kaya cried out

"Im here, I wont leave you baby and I wont get hurt"

Everything was just too much for me. How can I date someone with a kid and don't even know what  to do in these types of situations? Maybe I'm just not ready to be a parent and Kaya needs someone strong who can take care of her. I'm not I cant help her and because of this I don't deserve to be with Naya. She is such a good mother, she deserves more than me.This whole experience just scared me shit less. It also is making me rethink being a parent. I can barely take care of myself so what make you think Im fit to take care of Naya and Kaya.

"Naya I have to go I have work early in the morning" I said in a shaky voice that didn't go unoticed by Kaya or Naya.

"Please dont go" 

"I really do have to go, I'm sorry"

"NO, Heather stay, please" Kaya said which surprised me

"Ok I will stay"I said while sitting back down on my previos spot on the floor watching Naya continue to hold Kaya

After Kaya was sleeping calmly Naya layed her back down and went to the kitchen to make coffee. We were sitting in a awkward silence until I had the courage to speak.

"Why didn't you tell me"

"Tell you what"

"That Kaya had sleeping episodes" It was silent like she was a shame to answer. Every thing just  happened so fast. I felt as if I should have known  Kaya had these episodes Naya should have told me. I need to get down to the bottom of this or I will lose my mind. 

"Please just tell me"

THANKS FOR READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING THIS STORY. PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK WHEATHER IT IS GOOD OR BAD. ALSO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE I WAS ON VACTION. SHOULD I CONTINUE OR NAH.... :)