Shocked

3 MONTHS LATER

NAYA P.O.V

"Hey Kaya how was your aunt Diana" 

"Fine mommy but can we go home and you cook some food because her food taste like garbage"Kaya said a little disgusted probably thinking about the food

"Yeah Kay I will cook you what ever you want when we get home. What are you in the mood to eat" 

"Ummm ... What about tacos" She said in deep though 

"Ok lets go" i said and kiss her for head 

We finally got home after 20 minute traffic we were stuck in. With Kaya's help we started the tacos. I cooked the meat and she stired my famous sauce. The aroma in the room took the best of my nose because it smelled like heaven. I was knock out of my trance when Kaya put on my favorite song. The music flowed throughout the apartment causing me and Kaya to dance. Laughter filled the house; we usually have a lot of fun cooking together. We stopped dancing when we heard a knock on the door. I really didn't know who it was because I didn't invite anyone over. I slowly walk towards the door with Kaya close behind me. I open the door and was shocked by who was stand at the door. It is Heather with flower. FLOWERS GOD DAMN IT! Kaya knows nothing about me and Heathers relationship she doesn't even know Heather that well. The last time she saw Heather was when I first met her at Cold Stones.

"Hey mommy it is that lady from the Cold Stones you were talking to" Kaya said

"Heather what are you doing here" I said with a bit of anger in my voice I am not ready for Kaya to meet Heather

"I thought I would drop by to say hi to you and Kaya. Also I got you these." Heather said with a wide smile on her face and handled ne the flowers

"You should have called first " I said hinting for her to leave

"I'm sorry " She said with a sad look on her face

"It is fine while you are here would you like to stay for dinner. Every thing is already finished."

"I would love to"

She came inside and talked to Kaya a little to make her more comfortable. I was in the kitchen so I could get the plates ready. All I heard from the dinning room was loud laughter so I guess it was going well because Kaya really doesn't open up and laugh around people she does not know. I was bring the plate in when I saw  Heather and Kaya having a tickle fest. I was probably the cutest thing I ever saw. They stopped once I set the plates on the table. 

Heather really charmed Kaya because Kaya seemed to like her. We talked, laughed and ate wonderful tacos. It was probably the best dinner I have ever had.

"The meal was wonderful Naya but I guess I should be leaving" Heather said staring me right in the eyes and I think I started to melt with her ocean blue eyes.

"No Heather please stay for our Friday movie" Kaya pleased

"Kaya if she wants to leave she can" I said trying to convince Kaya that you cant force someone to stay 

"Sure what movie" Heather said kinda excited 

"Frozen" Kaya said

We All cuddle up on the couch. I was safely cuddle up in Heather arms while Kaya was resting on my chest. It was nice and comfortable. We watched the movie sometime singing alone to the song. We even cried during the sad parts. We were basically getting in to the movie. When the movie ended we got up off the couch and stretch out. 

"Tonight was amazing Thank you girls"Heather said with a huge smile one her face

"Thanks for coming"Me and Kaya said in unison

"Well I really do have to go it is getting really late" Heather said while pulling us into a nice warm hug

" Bye Kaya"

"Bye Heather"

"Kaya stay here while I walk Heather to her car" I said in a firm tone

I walked to the door with Heather. When the door closed I pulled her into a kiss. It started off as a peck and progressed to a make out session. When we pulled away for air I noticed the door was open with Kaya standing there with her mouth dropped open in shock.

"KAYA" I yelled in shock and fear. The last time Kaya saw me kiss someone she totally flipped her shit. I was not ready to tell her that me and Heather are dating. When ever I date someone new Kaya sleeping episodes come back and a rush of bad memories come back. She seem brave and tough but on the inside she is full of fear of me getting hurt again. This is all just happening to fast , what am I going to do. I look over at Heather and she has the same expression as me showing fear and shocked on our faces. 

"WHAT IS GOING ON" Kaya yelled at the top of her lung and I am scared what will happen next

THANKS FOR READING. THANK YOU TO THE ONES THAT VOTED AND COMMENTED IT MEANS ALOT. PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE CHAPTER WHEATHER IT IS GOOD OR BAD. ALSO SHOULD I CONTINUE OR NAH ...