Sexcapades

Error unknowingly teleported to Underlust. He would've destroyed this lame excuse for a universe long ago if he hadn't been so disgusted by the monsters here. When he teleported, he was a little off so he fell in the snow. 

"Ugh..." He stood up and brushed off the snow. Error squinted as he secured his blue scarf around his neck. "Wait a second..." The skeleton's face heated up as he heard moans coming from behind him. 'Ew. Ew. Ew. Grooooooooss!'

He glanced behind him and saw two monsters having... fun. Error started running, repeating 'Nope' over and over in his head. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going and ended up running straight into the Sans of this place. "Hey there little buddy~"

"Gah! Get away from me!" The smaller of the two tried to run but Lust!Sans grabbed his waist, refusing to let Error run. 

"No can do, cutie. You ran into me." The glitchy dude tried his best to run away for two reasons: he didn't want to be near this Sans and he hated physical contact. 

Lust leaned down and whispered into Error's ear-hole. "And you're going to be punished for it~" Error's blush grew brighter, struggling even more. He preferred to not have his virginity taken away by this creep.

"NO! Let me go!" Error was scared now. He wasn't able to teleport because of his overwhelming fear. 

What Error nor Lust knew was that Fresh had followed Error. He stood behind them, furious. His glasses were blank as he talked in a low, foreboding voice. "Leave. Error. Alone." 

Lust looked at Fresh with fear, remembering being possessed by Fresh. "Y-you got lucky this time..." Lust ran like the coward he was, leaving Error and Fresh alone.

Fresh walked up to Error and hugged him protectively. The taller skeleton looked so dangerous and... hot to Error. "F-fresh..." His voice was shaky and he started crying out of fear. 

Tears streamed down his face and he buried his face in Fresh's jacket. "Shh... calm down. No one is gonna hurt you. I'll make sure of that."

Blueberry had known that Fresh was starting to develop feelings, especially toward Error. Fresh noticed it too. He was scared, but happy. Error was oblivious to that fact, but now he knows Fresh can feel. At least, he hoped.

Fresh and Error stayed like that for awhile. When they finally pulled apart, Fresh gently kissed Error. "I think I love ya, brah." The smaller skeleton's cheekbones dusted with yellow light.

"I... I love you too..." They kissed again and teleported back to Blueberry's house. 

"YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY BA- WHAT HAPPENED TO ERROR?" Blueberry looked Error over with concern. He's never seen him cling onto someone before.

"... I'd rather not talk about it..." Fresh mouthed something to Blueberry and he nodded.

"Well, let's continue this radical game!" Fresh sat down on the couch, holding Error in his lap. Blueberry sat back on the floor, returning to energetic self.

"YEAH! FRESH, I THINK IT'S YOUR TURN!" error glitched slightly, remembering how this game got him into that mess.

"Blue-bro, truth or dare?"

"TRUTH! YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE HONEST."

Error looked at Fresh cutely and nuzzled his chest. "Tell me, did you plan all this?"

"Y-yeah, did you?"

"WHY YES! I, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS, DID ALL THIS INTENTIONALLY! I HAVE SHIPPED ERRORFRESH FOR AWHILE."

Fresh looked down at Error, seeing him blush. 'So cute. My cute bae..."