Scars

A few days had passed since the incident in Underlust. Error was back to normal and stopped clinging to Fresh. In fact, he hated physical contact again. Fresh is trying to figure out his new emotions. The only one he understood was love: his love for Error. 

Error, Blueberry, and Fresh hung out more often than usual. Sometimes it was in the Anti-Void, sometimes in Underswap. While in Underswap, Fresh and error avoided Swap!Papyrus. 

Today was different. Error was alone: no Blueberry, no Fresh, just Error. All alone in the Anti-Void. 

There was a dripping sound. Each second, a tear hit the floor. Error was crying, fearing the voices. He wanted Fresh, he wanted his Papyrus, he wanted his universe back. But no matter what he did, no one came.

He just laid there for what seemed to be hours, but time didn't matter here. A few days seemed to pass, but there was no sign of another living thing. Error looked around the Anti-Void, hating the white. "I'll have to change this."

Error pulled out a knife and lifted up his shirt to reveal his scarred spine and ribs. Each one was done by a knife; his knife to be exact. The glitchy skeleton placed the blade on an old scar. 

Before he was able to make a cut on his spine, Fresh heelied in. "Yo yo yo- uh Error?" Error looked up at Fresh before looking away, not wanting to say anything. "Error..."