8.) Settling In

(Y/n) : your name
(Y/ l/n) : your last name
(Y/h/c) : your hair color
(Y/e/c) : your eye color
(Y/s/c) : your skin color

The first day of Hogwarts went smoothly, you were able to adjust to your class schedule and you were a remarkable student none the less. It had been 3 weeks since you came to Hogwarts . Time went by so fast you hardly noticed .

You may of not noticed how fast time flies , but what you did notice was the constant staring that young Potter was throwing at you. Every time you were around Potter , the git simply bore holes into the back of you head . You did your best to ignore it , and Draco took notice as well. He'd throw some snide comments at Potter such as "It's rude to stare " or "Your gaze is filthy ".

Potter's constant stare definitely rubbed you in the wrong way. You were definitely at wits end with him and his awfully rude stare . Why must he constantly stare? Today was no different, you along with Draco were entering the Great hall for breakfast . Draco stood beside you as he strutted confidently down the hall as if he owned the place . Not that it mattered all the firsts years and even some second years feared him.

You being prideful as you were , you also walked beside Draco , but instead of being overly confident like him you decided to just keep you head in the air. But the whole time a certain raven haired boy just kept poking the sleeping bear with his never ending stare. Ever since you entered the great hall he bore holes right into your soul.

You've had enough . You walk over to the gryffindor table and stand directly across from young mister Potter . Draco close behind you.

"You know Potter , its awfully rude to stare at me every time I enter the room ? " you scowled at him .

"Stare?" Potter replied a bit taken aback . Pink flush across his face .

Seeing this Draco felt like puking , he didn't like how Potter reacted to you, not one bit . He didn't understand why he didn't like it . But it just rubbed him in the wrong way .

"Yes Stare ! You look at her every time she enters the room ! Even I can feel the holes you stare into the back of her bloody head ! " Draco growled

"I'm sorry (y/n) , I didn't mean to alarm you . " Potter said ignoring Draco

"Why do you stare at me ? " you said cutting straight to the chase.

Draco peeked up a bit , he wanted to hear this because Potter's stare even bothered him and he wasn't even the one Potter was staring at . Which bugged him more , the fact that Potter was staring at you! Draco always felt a bit protective over you , like he's supposed to watch over you . Potter's constant stare annoyed him to no end .

"W- W- well t-that's because I don't notice I'm staring ...." Potter said with a face that could rival the reddest of apples .

You didn't buy Potter's lame excuse. Neither did Draco . You heard as Draco let out a tsk .

"I'm over this , I better not catch you staring again or I will personally prod out your eyes with my wand , that way you wouldn't dare look at me again !" You hiss before flipping your hair and waltzing off . Leaving Draco to chase after you.

You made your way to the Slytherin table and sat down next to Blaise , while Draco took the empty seat next to you . Crabbe and Goyle sat across from you. Breakfast was almost over so you decided it'd be best to eat something simple .

Looking at the options laid out across the table , you decided that bread and jam would be fine for a light breakfast . Contently eating and conversing with your friends was delightful, till a certain raven haired pug decided to sit her arse on Draco's opposite side .

"Ohhhh Drakey Poo!!" Pansy squealed , almost blowing your ear drums .

Drakey Poo ? That's a stupid pet name . You minded your own and continued eating while Pansy bothered the living hell out of Draco. You listened as Draco constantly told her to go back to trolls den she came from or to leave him be .

You shot a sympathetic look to Draco , that poor child had to deal with such a pain on the daily basis .
Draco noticed the look you gave him and giggled , but Draco wasn't the only one to notice the look you gave him.

Pugface Pansy noticed as well and you knew from the moment she narrowed her eyes at you that she had something to say . And sure enough only a minute passed before she opened her Pug mouth .

"Jealous y/n that Draco liked to spend with me ? " she said clinging to the poor boy's arm .

You rolled your eyes and calmed yourself because you didn't feel like making her cry , so you decided hurting her feeling would be enough .

You shot back " Are you always this retarded or are you making special efforts today? Pansy I'm only going to say this once . Draco doesn't like girls that look like you , your very face is repulsive. So get it through your think skull already dafty ! " you hiss while watching the girl detach herself from Draco as she cried making her way out of the great hall.

Draco always enjoys it when you get upset, he doesn't understand why but when your upset it always attracts him. Not that he noticed that but right now was no different . He sat there with a smirk on his face .

After breakfast you headed to class , which you shared with Draco . You were a bit out of it today you just didn't feel like messing around as usual . You just wanted to spend the day laid back .

The school day was going by smoothly till it came time for Lunch and the great hall was bustling with chatter about a philosopher stone? And some reason Harry and his two side kicks were involved as well .
You sat at the lunch table listening to Draco chatter about it . You ignored it till something caught your interest . Talk about the dark lord rising again ?! Nonsense . Right ?

Sorry this chapter is late and the fact that's it extremely short compared to my previous chapters . I'm going back to school soon so I've been busy , my updates won't be as consistent as before but I will try my hardest to update when I can !!