9.) Letter to our future selves

At Hogwarts the year started September 1st and as soon as it started time disappeared because it was already October. Even in the wizarding world green leaves turned various shades of yellow, orange , and red . Warm summer heat dropped to chilly winds and cloudy days . Even though it wasn't the most popular season , autumn was here knocking at Hogwart's door step.

By now you were used to your crazy schedule at Hogwarts , but luckily today was a Saturday which meant no classes . Wearing a black skater dress and knee length stalkings with boots you romped around outside the castle. You were alone just enjoying the weather , but a conversation across the courtyard between gryffindor's caught your attention .

"I can't believe in Muggle studies we got to to write a letter to our "future selves" ! " complained a blonde . She looked to be around your age so labeled her as a first year .

"Yeah why do muggles do such odd things like that anyways ? " inquired a raven haired girl

"Well apparently muggles do it so that later on they can read it and see if anything they wrote came true , like a 5 year old would write about what they want to be in ten years and in ten years they'd open the letter and see if it came true . Well at least that's what the text book says ." Explained the blonde .

You weren't one to care about muggles, you were a pureblood after all . You took no interest in muggle studies since you never cared for them but the topic the girls spoke about peaked your interests . Writing a letter addressed to my future self ?

Strange but it wasn't completely mad . Even though you were a pureblood through and through , you decided to do it . It'll be your little secret . Smiling to yourself you left the courtyard and made your way to your dorm .

Astoria was out of town for the weekend so you had the dorm to yourself .!Using your wand you made a parchment and quill float in the air as you decided on what to write .

"Dear future (y/n) , ..." you started and while you spoke the floating quill and parchment started getting to work.

"In the future I wish to married to a lovely husband , pureblood of course ! I want to have 2 children I want two sons , but if I'm blessed with daughters I'll still be happy . Not only that but I want my future family to be safe , that'll they'll never have to worry about anything evil. Also I want to live in a lively mansion , while having a garden of peonies."

Once satisfied with your letter you left it on you desk as you decided to go continue your stroll about the courtyard . Unknown to you five minutes after you left your dorm a certain blonde waltzed into your dorm room .

"Y/n you in here ? Crabbe and Goyle are going to go harass some hufflepuffs care to join?" Draco said entering your dorm room only to find it empty .

"Not here ?" Draco muttered to himself as he walked around your room . He saw your bed made , Dray was laying comfortably on the pillows. Giving Dray a little cuff on the ear Draco continued his tour of your room , your vanity was neat and clean , and your desk was clear except for parchment lying across it .

Walking up to your desk Draco picks up the parchment .

"Dear future (y/n)," he read "what the bloody hell is this? Has y/n gone loony writing to herself? " regardless he read on .

"I wish to be married to a lovely husband..... I want to have two children..." Draco read with a blush among his pale cheeks.