CHAPTER ONE

My parents died in a plane crash and my relatives didn't adopt me, They don't even care about me so I live in street until one day one nun taken me to the orphanage.  I've been staying there for like 3 years and now I am 14 years old, I just lost my bestfriend Niña and Sandy they was adopted and I was not so that was sad. Anyway my name is Ashtonily Gracy Rivera but people call me 'ashtoni' my bestfriends calls me 'tonily' yeah.

✨ASHTONILY     POV✨

     "Ashtoni time to wake up breakfast is ready we have to go at the hall"  I open my eyes and I see Nadine waking me up. "Yeah coming." I reply and stretched my arms up muddle my eyes I stood up and I go to the hall with Nadine. After Niña and Sandy was adopted I started to make friends with Nadine. But we are not bestfriend's she had a personality that I don't like that's why.

We eat breakfast and after we eat I go to the garden, I saw a boy sitting on the thick green herbs and he was smoking he looks like the same age as me. This is my first time to see this boy in here I think the orphan had a guests today.  He caught me looking at him.

"What are you looking at?" He asked rugged and raise his eye brows at me. "Nothing.. Sorry" I answered and I apologized. "Tsk, okay you can leave now." He said unemotionally what? This boy are trying to ruin my day hah.  "What are you waiting for? Leave!!" He ordered, he didn't own the garden so he doesn't have a permission to make me leave. "Excuse me? You didn't own this garden aren't you?" I replied he stood up and walk to near me and he faced me.  Throw his cigarette infront of me and he treadled it. "My god I can't believe that the people in this orphanage is unkindable I though the nun's are teaching the kids on here a respect but I was wrong." He said sarcastically, I get pissed of the words that came out of his mouth who the fuck is him to judge the nun's and us? "How can we respect or be kind to the people who doesn't know how to be kind and respectful huh?" I said.  He stared at me,  I get a little scared the way he stares at me looks like he's going to kill me.  "Who are you? To answer me like that?!" He said and he was going to hit me until..... We heared a voice of a boy

"Cole stop it!" We've both heard and someone has come to near us. He smile at me and look back at the boy that have tried to beat me and oh his name is Cole. He had a beautiful name but he doesn't have a beautiful heart he was unrespectful.

"We have to go at the adoption's office, They already have choose a girl to be our sister. C'mmon let's go"  I heard the boy said to Cole "No, I don't want to saw the girl that they're going to adopt just tell them i'm going home." He replied and he stared at me before he leave. I hope he will be nice to the girl that will going to be his future sister. "Hey." The boy poked me .  "Oh hi" I smile "Sorry about what my young brother did a while ago, anyway my name is Dave" He smiled and he signaled his hand for shake hands "Ashtoni" I smiled and shake hands with him. "Nice to meet you Ashtoni, So.. yes I'm gonna go to the office bye hope to see you again."  He said kindly. "Me too bye." I reply smiling. I watch him walking away he was so nice and he is handsome too.

I sitted on the herbs watching the beautiful clouds remembering my parents and my bestfriend's how are they?  I miss them so much. "Mom.. Dad.. If you both was still here i will be a better daughter i promise, My bestfriend's are gone they are so far away from me now, I don't have a people who will stand by at my side, I feel so alone. I miss you so much.."  I was crying and then I saw someone sitted beside me. I look at him and he smiled at me and look at the clouds. "I'm sure they are watching you in heaven."  He said softly. I wipe my tears he sweep me a towel to wipe my tears.  "Thank you" I said and wipe my tears using his towel. "No problem." He smiled. I was talking with him for a half minutes he was so nice and he's cute.

"Ashtoni.. Sorry to disturb you but you need to follow me." Nun Ana said. I think she will gonna punished me because I haven't act good to the guest. I follow Nun Ana but before I leave  I said goodbye to... shit I didn't know his name, we forgot to ask our names sad, I hope to see him again. "Nunny, Do I was punished again? I'm so sorry, I tried to be nice to him but he doesn't respect me so I get mad. Please don't punish me.." "Punished? What are you talking about? You are not punished go in" she said and open the door for me I came inside and I see a lot of guests and I saw Dave inside with his parents and other teens like me. 

"Mr Tom and Mrs Kirsten Clifton this is Ashtonily Gracy Rivera" Nun introduced me,  I saw Dave smiling OMG I just realized it just right now i'm going to get adopted by his parents. "Hi Ashtoni" Mrs Kirsten greeted me. "Hi Mrs Kirsten nice to meet you" I reply smiling.  She hugged me. "Tom she's so beautiful isn't she? OMG I'm so excited to be your mom Ashtoni" She said. "Yes she is" Mr Tom agreed .

I look at Dave he is smiling I smiled back. He's going to be my brother.  And oh Cole? I remember that's his lil brother so he's going to be my brother too.  It's okay atleast I was being adopted by them I think and I'm sure they are a nice people. :)

"When we are allowed to take her home?"  Mr Tom Clifton asked. "You can take her home tomorrow we are going to fix her papers first and so then you can take her home." I can't believe they are going to change my last name, I feel so sad. But i'm sure mom and dad are happy for me because someone are going to take care for me. "See you tomorrow Ashtoni, We will be back tomorrow." My future daddy said "See you tomorrow Daughter" future mommy said and hugged me again, I just smile "Dave find Francisco we're going home" Mr Clifton say to Dave. I go back to my room and fix my things to get ready to leave for tomorrow.