CHAPTER FOUR

✨ASHTONILY    POV✨

       I wake up and I go downstairs, I eat breakfast. "Yayá, is mommy and daddy was there?" I ask "No, Ma'am they are already leave before you wake up.  But they tell me to take care of you" She answer and then I just nod my head. It's okay I know they are busy with their works because they doing it for us. I understand them. My brothers are not here they are in school. I go back at our room and I just realize that Leo was in his bed. Leo was a type of a guy that was a little bit naughty and moody but he was kind and sweet too and he was handsome well I can't deny the fact that he was really hot and handsome. I miss my real mom and dad. Mommy Stacy and Daddy Kent. I was crying on my bed and I feel someone just hug me and rub my arms. "Are you okay?" He asked I wipe my tears and smile at him "Yes." I replied.

"Anyway you have a study today right?" I asked, He broke his hugs and stood up in front of me "Yeah.. but I decided to stay to watch you." He replied. He cares about me thank you so much, they all cares about me except Cole, he hates  me so much. I don't know why. "You don't have to the maids are here to watch me." I shattered. "I have to, And I would love too." He said and he smiled at me. I don't know the reason why but I blushed because on the words that came out of his mouth. I don't want to think that it have a meaning but I think---never mind. Leo is my brother and I am his sister. Anyway he is Leonardo Clifton and he was 17, And Dave is 16, The triplets is 14, and the other twins Manu and Josh is 13, while Colby is 11 and Hayes is 9.  I talk with Leo for a few hours we talk alot about everything.

MAUREEN    POV✨

        I waited my boyfriend Cody on and the hall way and I was shocked when I saw him bruised closed, I walked fast to near him.
"Oh my god babe, what happened to you?" I hug him and I kissed him but he brokes my hug "Maureen please leave me alone." Cody yelled. "What?!" I said confused. I see Cole standing and I think he heard what Cody said because he was smiling sarcastically. "Just leave me alone okay?" He said and sound pissed, Okay? I don't understand what's happening in him right now. "Cody wait I don't understand why are you doing this?" I yelled. "I'm sorry but I have to do this. I'm breaking up with you, I'm tired of this shit." He said and leave. I remained standing there while falling my tears.  I can't believe it Cody broke up with me, I know we are too young but I really love him and he just separeted me like this? "OKAY THEN, YOU WILL GONNA REGRET THIS I SWEAR." I shouted, he stop walking and look at me and walk away again, I make my way to run on the bathroom and I fix myself. I don't have to cry over him, I don't deserve him and he don't deserve me I'm too young I can find another man that will treat me speacial better than Cody. I go to our classroom and study.

✨DAVE    POV✨

            I'm on the school cafeteria with my friends they're on with their girlfriends and I was alone. "You know what Dave,  you're hot and cute but you are so stupid, try to flirt some chiks sometimes." Kylie yelled Zac's girlfriend. I chuckle. I was so stupid when it comes to a girl. "Kylie is right try to flirt some girl in our university where one-hundred percent sure they're go crazy when you flirt with them." Zac agreed. I softly shakes my head. "No, I'm not like you Zac. I like someone but... that was so imposible." I confessed,  Yes I already like someone but that is so imposible,  I will not have her anymore.  "Why? Nothing's Imposible bro." Zac cheered me up. "Zac is right." They agreed. I just nod my head,  I wish they're right. "Guys I need to go back" i said and I leave. I see Cole.  I poked him and mess his hair. "Why are you here? You have a class right now right?" I smiled. "Yes, I just went out of the room because I was bored you know." He reply.  "That's my bro" I laugh. I left and go to my room.

Do I really have to flirt girls? I don't know how to do it.  Never mind. Anyway Leo and I make Cody to pay of what he did to our sister.  We beat him. I asked him why is he beating ash and he said he like my sister. Asshole If he like my sister why he beats her. Not a good lie boy. The time was so fast we went home and eat dinner with my family. Last night Dad was so mad, He'd call the school  principal and reported what happened to Ash. "Daughter,  how are you feelin now?" Dad asked Ash and drink his water. "I feel better now dad, Leo takes care of me." Ash answered smiling. "That's good sweetie thank you for caring your sister." Mom smiled at Leo.

✨ASHTONI  POV✨

        After we eat dinner, I come outside and I saw Cole. I slowly walk to near him, do I really have to do this? But I really need to talk to him. "Cole...." I say his name and he turn around and looks at me, He was smoking again. I hope he will stop smoking, Smoking is not healthy to his body. He look away again, If he wouldn't speak I will stop promise, I waited for his reply for a minutes and okay he didn't notice me when I'm going to walk away "Why?" He replied not looking at me. "Can I talk to you?" I asked seriously he looks at me again "You are already talking to me" He replied and roll his eyes on me. I keep quiet for a moment I take a deep breath and I speak. "I know you don't like me to be your sister but I want you to know that no matter what happen I will be so nice to you for Mom and Dad." I said. He looks at my eyes, I'm scared the way he stares at me like this he looks like devil when he stares at me. "I don't care Rivera, You are the best shit that happen of my life." He said and throw his ciggarette and treadled it. "All the words that cames out in my mouth is all true. I hate you Rivera since the first time I met you. You are the biggest shit." He followed, The words that cames out in his mouth are hurting me inside. I'm the biggest shit that happens to his life?  He hated me since the first time we met? I quickly wipe my tears, but I am still hoping to get close with him. "Hate me forever if you want but I promise, I am always here for you when you need someone to talk with I am here. Good Night cole." I said silently crying and walk inside.