CHAPTER THREE

✨ASHTONI   POV✨

         It's been a months, I was living with my new family for six months. I woke up and take a bath. It's monday and we have to go to school. Anyway I'm in the 7th grade. Same with Cole, Chico and Lucky.

"Good Morning Ash." I turn around and I see Dave drinking his morning coffee in the kitchen. All of them calls me 'Ash' and I already mastered it but Cole calls me 'Ashtonily' or 'Rivera' sometimes while mom  and Mom calls me in my nickname 'Ashtoni'.  "Good Morning." I said stepping to the fridge to get some water.

After a few moments we get ready and we left the house. The Triplets are on the other van with Hayes and Josh, While I am sharing van with Leo, Dave, Manu and Colby. We get in the school, I walk down on the hallway and all eyes are on me. Talking about me again, I don't know why people's are so mean to me. "Sup Ashtoni." I turn around and I see Cody and he push me on the locker. "What's wrong with you?" I said and I am trying to push him away. "Bitch  you know what's wrong?" He said and he hit me in my stomach I fall on the ground of the pain, He kneel down on me and he look at me. My face fill out in tears. "Cody please stop it." I cried he laugh "No, I love it everytime I was beating you Ashtonily." He said and he hit me again in my face this time, I taste a blood in my mouth there's a lot of people watching us but doesn't care.  Cody's friends Dylan and Tyler chuckling. I don't know the reason why Cody is always beating me and blackmailing me,  Sometimes my parents and my siblings ask me where did I get the bruises In my body and i'm just telling them lies because I think if I tell them the truth I think I must die in Cody's hand. He hits me again and again, I cried and cried for the pain. "Cody stop please." I beg "oh my baby bitch is begging." He said sarcastically to his friends, his friends laugh. I turn around and I saw Cole he was watching, He walk when he notice that I caught him, He just walk away and left. He see's me like this and he still didn't help me?

✨COLE    POV✨

I just skip Ashtonily there and turn around and I'm going back when I saw Chico and Lucky fighting with the bullie guys. I walk away again, okay my two twins competes with me again. I go to my room and sit at my chair when someone sitted beside me.  I look at her and she caught me looking. "I just see what happen to your step-sister a few minutes ago, why didn't you helped her?" She said looking at Cody stepping in on our room, I rolled my eyes "I don't want too help her, And anyways I didn't treating her as my sister." I said and roll my eyes at her. "Anyway who are you to talk at me like that? We aren't close so back off." I said.  I was pissed and she was pissing me more. She left and went in front and hugged Cody. I just realize that it was Maureen,  Cody's girlfriend and my first love. Since we are in the 3rd but I have moved on now, she choose Cody over me? So okay.

Time went so fast and now school is over. Time to get home, I get it in on the Car and waiting for them to get in her, I remember what happened a while ago. We got home and I already see Chico and Lucky with Ashtonily, Tsk so sassy she was always have their attention. "Guys you know what? do you homeworks, Just let her help herself she aren't a child anymore." I yelled. "Just shut up your fucking mouth if you didn't say anything good!" Chico said he pissed on me? Okay I don't care dude. "Okay then help that bitch first before yourselves" I yelled and starts to walk away when I got punch. "Awww what's that for?" I yelled "Stop calling Ashtoni bitch, Why can't you try to be nice with her!" Lucky shouted. "I don't care if y'all be mad at me, I don't want to be nice to her this is me." I shouted back and go upstairs.

FRANCISCO    POV

<<FLASHBACK<<

We quickly run to help Ashtoni, She's filled in her own blood. Cole is just watching Cody to beat our sister, Lucky and  I run to come over Ashtoni. I hit Cody for many times and I let Lucky to watch ahead Ashtoni over them. He punch me back and I punch him more and more.  "We aren't done Francisco! I will be back Ashtoni " He said and stared at Ash. They left, I  see Cole standing and looking far away from us I stared at him and he just look back and left. I quickly hug Ashtoni. "When he started doing this to you?" I ask "When you notice my bruises" she answered, I see in her eyes that she was hurt because of the punches she get.  "Lucky, she had to be taken to the hospital call Leo as soon as possible." I ordered. "Yes." Lucky replied and starts dialing Leo. "Everything's gonna be okay Ashtoni." I said hugging Ash, I heard her crying.  After 3 minutes Leo came up. "Who did this to her?" Leo asks "I'm gonna tell you later but we have to take her at the hospital first." I reply, Leo starts to care Ashtoni to the car that's great that Dave was here already. Dave drove us to the nearest hospital and the doctors put her on the stretcher and cured her.

We're outside the room. "Who did this to her?" Leo mupished and close his fist and punch the hospital wall. "It's Cody,  and when I asked her when it did happen she said its started when we notice her bruises." I answered. As I remember we started to see her having a bruises is this Last three weeks ago. "He have to pay for this!"  Leo said. "What you're going to do?" Dave asked. "Give back what he did to Ash." Leo said seriuosly. "I come with you" Dave said and they leave. After a few minutes they are done to cure our sister. We get inside the hospital room and watch Ash laying in the hospital bed. "Mom and Dad will gonna get mad when they know this" Lucky starts to speak. Yes i'm sure they're going to get mad,  because they treat Ashtoni like a princess like their own child.  But I can't forgot what Cole did a while ago she just skipped helping Ashtoni! Karma is on their way to fall for you Cole. "She's okay now, she can be discharged when she woke up but she really need a rest because she lost a lot of bloods."  Doctor said "Okay thank you" Lucky replied.
After an hour she woke up and we left at the hospital and get home.

>>END OF FLASHBACK>>

[A/N: SORRY ABOUT WRONG GRAMMARS. I LOVE YOU GUYS 💕💯]