CHAPTER FIVE

✨ASHTONI   POV✨

*WEEKS LATER*
I walk down the hallway and someone just grabbed my hand and take me to the boys comfort room. I see Cody when i'm going to shout he quickly covered my mouth. "I wouldn't hurt you Ashtoni okay? Don't shout." He plainly said.  He mean he wouldn't  beat me? Oh thank god he change his mind. I nod my head but I am still scared of him. He slowly removed his hand in my mouth. He whirling gaits on me and he stopped and look at the big mirror behind the sinks. I see his reflection "I'm sorry for everything." He starts, I was starstruck and didn't speak I was just looking at him waiting for him to speak again while I am looking at him. "I know, I'm so mean to you so i'm really really sorry, I just realized how bad I am to you forgive me." He say, I smiled. "I forgive you Cody promise me you will change your yourself." I said and I leave him there and I go to my room.

FRANCISCO    POV✨

I excused myself from my teachers and I excuse my siblings too, we went home except Leo because we are going to surprise him he is turning 18 today. "Is there any problem boy?" I look at that and I saw my dad while still helping the maids and the organizers to finish the reception for Leo's 18th. I take a deap breathe "Nothing dad." I deny. To be honest I feel something about Ashtoni I don't understand.  I come inside and I talk to Lucky about that and he says it's normal I don't know but he says he feel the same. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

✨ASHTONI     POV✨

     After Leo's birthday celebration, the next day our mom dies. And now we are sad and uncompleted. My mom is dead already the one I am telling my secrets with. Why the people's who are saving me are getting dead? Am I hoodoo? I feel I am. I'm still in home crying,  I wasn't coming to the funeral yet.

<<FLASH BACK<<

I was bonding with my new family in the park right now. "Is there any problem love?" Mom asks and she placed my hair behind my ears I shakes my head and smile "Nothing I'm just happy and I am so lucky to have you as my new mom. My new family." I plainly said and smile again. Mom hug me "I love you Ashtoni always remember that ok?" I smiled and hug her, she is always saying that to me but I feel something's different,  I kinda feel something's bad are gonna happen I don't know. I stood up and "I'm going to buy ice cream for us" I smile. She nodded her head and then I left I buyed ice cream when i'm waiting for the ice cream I heard a two pistol shot it's sounds loudly and i think i'm the one who shooted out but I was wrong, the Ice cream that I was holding in my hand was fell down and I was shocked of what I saw. I was shivering right now I don't know what to do, I filled up with tears. "Mom.?"  I shattered and I kneel on her. "Oh my god! Kirsten!" I heard dad's shocked voice stepping to near us. "Kirsten no! Hold on hold on keeo breathing don't close your eyes!" Dad said and watered his eyes. I see my brother's they we're shocked and crying at the same time. Is this my fault? "Tom" I look at mom when she speak she smiled to us "I love you so much kids, Tom always take care of yourselves keep helping each other and don't forget to be good at your dad ok? I ca-can-t do it any-m-ore, I'm so sorry..." she said and then her eyes slowly closed. "Kirsten!kirsten no! Wake up!" Dad shaking mommy. "Mommy! No! We need you!" Leo cried. I stood up and someone has push me and I get fall on the ground and it was Cole. "You, you leave us alone!!!" He shouted. I cried why I feel like it this my fault. The ambulance came in 5 mins and they bring mom at the hospital. Leo came in to me and take me home even he was in pain right now we are in pain right now. We get in inside our room and he locked the door and kick it and hit the wall. "NOOOO!!!" He cried as loud but he was really mad "Nooo! Mommy!" He cried again and kick everything he saw, I cried too but I am scared of him right now this was my first time to see him like this. "Nooo.." He said weaked and he fall on the bed. I walk to near Leo and I stood up in front of him and I hug him. "This is my fault" I blurred out. I feel his tight hug on me and he was crying in my stomach right now. "Don't blame yourself Ash, no one knows it going to happen." He replied but still crying. "She's gone now life is going to be miserable now." He followed.

>>END OF FLASH BACK>>