CHAPTER TWO

✨ASHTONILY    POV✨

I woke up and I see Nadine sitting at the edge of my bed. "Nadine, why are you here?"  I asked she smiled at me "Ashtoni this is it, Your going to leave after an hour" She said I smiled to her "I will gonna miss you" She said softly "Me too." I reply and gave her a huge hug we go to the dinning area to eat breakfast.

✨COLE   POV

"Cole wake up."  I slowly open my eyes and woke up. "Breakfast is ready they are waiting for us downstairs" Lucky and get out of his bed.  I am Cole Mitchell Clifton anyway and I am 14 and I have two twins Francisco and Lucky and we are sharing a room but we are in individual bed. I look at Francisco's bed and he wasn't there "Where's chico?" I asked and get up "He already go downstairs" Lucky  replied. We go downstairs and they're all are here already "Good Morning boys." Dad greets I sat beside of my elder brothers Leo and Dave. "Morning son's." Mother greets, Leo started to lead the morning prayer and we started to eat breakfast. They are talking about the orphan, And mom and dad are going to take their orphan here at our home after. I don't know the reason why did adopt besides we are so many and now someone are going to be a member of our family tsk I hate it.

✨ASHTONILY    POV✨

       I'm already here on the hall with Nun Ana waiting for Mr and Mrs Clifton. I'm gonna miss this place where I grow up. After a few minutes of waiting they arrived.  "Hi princess" Mrs Clifton happily greeted me, She was so nice. Mr Clifton hugged me "Ready to be home with us?" He asked smiling,  I feel a little bit nervous but I'm excited too.  I'm nervous to meet their family but feel excited too.  "Yes Mr. Clifton" I answered "Oh common Ashtoni stop calling me Mr Clifton,  I'm your dad now so just call me dad and call mommy for my wife kirsten.." He said with a chuckle, Okay not now Mr Clifton i'm still shy let me adjust all this first. "Okay but not now,  I'm still shy Mr Clifton sorry" I reply "It's okay baby we understand" Mrs Clifton said. We left the orphanage and ride home. 

"We're here" Mr Tom said "Ashtoni? Are you okay honey?" Mrs Kirsten asked.  I am so scared and nervious "Yes I'm okay Mrs Clifton." I reply we get out of the car and I see a beautiful big mansion infront of me,  Two maids come to us and taken my suit cases inside the house. "Let's go inside." Mr Clifton said smiling. "We're here" Mrs Clifton yelled but I see her smiling, I was shocked when I see alot of boys that was running to be near to us. They already infront of us now. "Oh? Where's Cole and chico?" Mrs Clifton asked "Chico is on the bathroom mom while Cole is on his room he's going downstairs don't worry." Blonde man answered, I don't know who he is but I think he was the oldest. He looked at me and he smile at me. "Okay.. anyways this is Ashtoni Gracy Rivera but soon she will be a Clifton too so? I want you kids to be good at your new sister." Mrs Clifton said. After a few moments Mr and Mrs Clifton go to their works and I was associated with their kids. I have a good time with them already they are so now and I think it wasn't hard for me to adjust everything.

"Oh I see she's here.." We heard and stop talking for a moment they are was interviewing me and telling their stories on me they are so open minded. We looked at our back and I see Cole, the boy that I met last day.  He was shocked when he saw me "You?"  He shattered. "Okay? That's weird what's happening?" Leo said their older brother. I mean our older brother. I don't know what I will going to do with Cole, I would greet him nice or teased him I don't know. "Well Cole, and Ashtoni had met last day and Cole had a little mis understanding
with Ashtoni so that's why." Dave tell them. "You don't deserve to be here! You are not kind and you are unrespecful you think I already forgot what you do to me last day?" He said pissed. "I didn't do anything to you Cole and besides you are the one that tried to hit me. Right?" I replied, I'm just correcting him. "Look she is unrespectful. Get away from her" Cole said.  "If you want to be respected try to respect others, Be nice to them."

When we look at it, I see the boy that I have a good convertation last day. What? He is here? Don't....  OMG is this means he is also my brother? God I can't believe it that I met him again. He came with us. "Hi? Remember me? Anyway my name is Francisco." He introduces and signaled his hands for shake hands.  "Yes I remember you, Anyway....." I taken his Hanky and give it to him. "Thank you. My name is Ashtonily." I said and give it to him. "Keep it." He smiled. I look back at Cole and he rolled his eyes at me and he go outside.  "I'm sorry about my twin." Francisco said. Twin? They are twins. "Anyway we are triplets. Me, Lucky and Cole." He said. Now I know.

After letting know each other. "Come with me now Ashtoni, I'm going to tour you in your new home and room." Leo said and he smile at me. He toured me in the mansion. And I am sharing room with him and Dave but we are in different beds. The theme of our room was blue and purple wall color and it have a lot of paints.

✨LEO   POV✨

       -NIGHT-

      It's been a hours,  We are spending too much time with Ashtoni she was nice and she was pretty and I think it wasn't hard to get close with her. She's a little boyish and I like it but I am still confused why did my parents adopt her. We just finished our dinner and we are here on the living room watching movie with mom and dad.