CHAPTER 2

Preview

"Hello my name is....

Kuroko Tetsuya."
(If your wondering what he looks like here's a pic.)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~Now

Now...

1st pov

'Kuroko Tetsuya he seems familiar where have I seen him before.' All of a sudden the door burst open. I swung my head to the door and my eyes widened. Standing there was my childhood friend Kagami Taiga.

He stood there shocked to see me sitting right in front of him

"Y/N?!?" He shouted.

"Umm...Hey Taiga how are you?"
He ran up to me and shook me.

" Your really here your standing right in front of me?!?! "

"Yeah can you not shake me" I said starting to get dizzy. He stop shaking me but his arms are still holding my shoulders. Staring at me making me blush.

"Ok please sit down so I can start class. " the teacher said cutting our reunion short. I looked at her feeling embarrassed. Taiga went to his seat which is right in front of Kuroko. Kuroko looks confused and glanced at Taiga.

Time skip...

Class ended and lunch started. I was going to leave but someone grabbed my wrist I looked back and saw kuroko. I looked at him confused as to why he grabbed my wrist.

"I need to talk to you and Kagami-kun" he said.

"ok?" I replied. He took me to the roof and called Taiga

"why are we here?" Taiga asked.

"Because I need to ask you a question." kuroko said.

I said, "OK ask away."

"How do you know her Kagami-kun?" I looked at Kagami. He sighed and said, "this is going to be along story. "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued.