CHAPTER 13

1 week later

The girls finished recording the video for their song. They will be uploading it later today. The girls are so excited they havent even watch the video.

"Ok girls it has been uploaded" Mr. Lee said. All the girls ran to the couch to watch the video. Angie kept calm but was excited on the inside. The other three girls were so loud.

"Girls calm down so we can watch the video" Mr. Lee said shushing us. The girls all calmed down and sat on the couch.

"Ok can you press play Aria" Mr. Lee asked. Rose nodded and press play to start the video.
(You are Lisa)

  1st pov

"Ohh Y/n your so hot" Rose unnie said. I blushed and looked away. "Not as hot as Angie unnie" I said looking at Angie unnie. They just kept on teasing me the whole night.

ASTRO pov

Jinjin was scrolling through youtube until he saw that there was a new girl group song. "GUYS COME HERE" Jinjin shouted for his group mates.

They all ran down stairs "what is it hyung" Moonbin asked. "There is a new girl group" Jinjin said. " JINJA OMG PLAY THE VIDEO LETS WATCH IT I WANNA SEE!!" MJ shouted making everyone close their ears.

"AISH SHUT UP IF YOU WANT TO WATCH IT YOUR TO LOUD MJ HYUNG" Jinjin shouted at MJ making him shut his mouth and sit down.

They all sat down waiting for Jinjin to play the video. Jinjin sat down and play the video. The video finished and the boys looked so shook.

GOT7 pov

Bambam was watching his favorite drama (Love 020) until he heard Jackson yell. "OMG" Bambam got up and ran to Jackson's room. "Whats the matter hyung?"

Jackson looked at Bambam and showed him why he screamed. Bambam screamed too causing everyone running into Jackson's room. Then everybody started yelling causing the neighbors to complain.

(All the boy groups reaction was most likely like that)

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Hey guys I just want to thank the people for voting on my story and for reading it. I just realized that this story has reached 1k views thank you so much. This story was just for fun because I had a thought to write this.

Oh please go check my friend's story her user name is xiumkook thanks again I will update more.