The guy who changed it all (2)

'Umm.. Hello?'

'Hey! Hey.. Its me Harry' he said.

'Yeah?'

'Wassup? You-uh you didn't come to school today?'

'Yes, actually, flat tyre. How was the test?'

'The test. Right. Bad.' He laughed.

'Ohh' I laughed too.

'Hey listen um can-can I call you later, I gotta go somewhere' He said, and maybe its just in my mind, but he sounded nervous and eager to get off the phone.

'Sure. Bye'

Wow. Why on earth was he stammering?

Weird.

My phone beeped. One new message - Sheena.

"Hey Suze. There? What are you doing?

Have to tell you something"

O-K. Something is definitely up.

I replied - "Hey, nothing much really. What is it?"

Now this really IS weird.

I strolled into a big showroom with summer collection on display.

My phone beeped again.

"Look, I dont want you to tell this to anyone. Infact I am supposed to keep it a secret myself but I cant help it. I gotta tell you."

Ahh, What the hell!

"Its Ok, I am not telling anyone. What. is. it."

I anxiously waited for a reply, fiddling with the various belts on the rack when the phone went off again.

I opened the message -

"Well.. Apparently,Harry has a crush on you. He likes you. Dont freak out. Please. He asked me to be his "wing girl" and help him out. He wants me to fill you in with good stuff about him. And you are not telling this to a soul. I promised him I wont utter a word"

Oh. Lovely.

I don't go to school one day and THIS happens.

I got in the car and put on my earphones to avoid conversation with anyone. I had to think.

Ok lets figure it out. The geeky looking friend of mine, with a face (and same name) like Harry Potter (and I am talking about a parody here) and teeth like Voldemort (maybe I am exaggerating a bit too much. But his teeth are out of place) and a funny laugh liked me. He thinks that appointing my friend as a cupid would make me fall for him. Damn right.

I am so looking forward to school tomorrow. Not.