My Stalker and I (IzuToga)

Izuku Midoriya has been noticing strange occurrences here and there. Nothing really to sound any alarms, but unnerving nonetheless.

It all started after the sports festival, Right when he came home injured and bruised. Izuku always felt like he was being watched, then again competing on what has already replaced the olympics and break all of your bones on national television was a way to garner attention.

So, like the cunning and wise boy he was. He ignored it for the most part.

And more often than not, something positive has happened with his unease.

He feels somewhat protected from the surrounding darkness when he goes out at night for groceries.

He feels there's a security camera because they want to check if he's alright.

But what really confuses him, is why does he feel so safe with all of this?

It probably happened that same night too.

The nightmares of failure have ceased suddenly after the sports festival, for some reason his nightmares were replaced with warm and fuzzy softness whenever he loses consciousness.

He was okay with this creepy stuff going amuck.

Until he was losing his belongings.

"Where are they!!?" Izuku yelled in confusion and petty anger as he looked for his Allmight boxers.

"Those were limited edition too" his heart was full of regret I've the fact his favorite pair of undies got lost for some reason.

But that wasn't the strangest thing.

Looking around his room, he noticed that several items that he damn knew he hid properly where missing.

A Hoodie
An undershirt
*Hero analysis for the future notebook #8
An Allmight Figurine
And of course, his Allmight underwear.

This was a problem, a real mysterious problem since he always keeps his stuff organized. Well, anything involving heroes is organized, so he didn't really care about the hoodie and undershirt.

But taking an expensive figurine and his own underwear is crossing the line.

Fitting all of the pieces together he has came to the conclusion that:

"I have a Stalker" Izuku said with a sigh to his close friends Uraraka, Iida, and Todoroki. "My my, Who would do such a thing" The brunette said with a gasp as she covered her mouth.

"Who would dare try to do such a felony on a hero in training?" Iida asked while he readjusted his glasses. "Do you have any clue or lead who this stalker might be?" Todoroki asked Cooley to the young boy.

"I don't....honestly know" Izuku said as he put his hand on his chin in thought.

"Ah wait! I actually might have something" he said as the group huddled in closer to hear the boy.

"Uhmm...I don't know but, I have a gut feeling that this stalker is female" Izuku said as he remembered all those nights when his nightmare were replaced with some girl cuddling with him.

"And what makes you say that?" Todoroki asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Uhh... I may or may not have had my dreams replaced with her" Izuku confessed with a blush as he rubbed the back of his neck.

The three gasped before Iida made his remark. "I think this may be a crucial piece of evidence" He said knowingfully "Our senses don't completely leave us when we sleep, so that might explain something" he said. "Then again, It depends on what kinds of dreams you're having with the individual, and what dreams you experience prior to external tamperment" The boy said "And of course,  how you felt before, during, and after the external tamperment"