Teacher, We Shouldn't Be Doing This (Izukayama) [Twoshot]

"Honestly boy, I expected more from you. I mean, you're in the 4th spot in your class!" Midnight, the R18 pro hero scolded.

In all honesty, Hero arts history was his weakest subject. He struggles so much on wrapping his head around mastering his quirk and other subjects, that he completely ignored it. Izuku was hanging on a fine thread, and he finally let go. This was the first time ever that he had failed a subject.

"I-Is there any way I c-could lift my grade up? L-Like a make up test? O-or extra curricular, you know, stuff like that?" He pleaded out, he's never experienced something like this before.

What would his mother say? She probably wouldn't make a big deal out of it, Inko would probably just be worried for a bit and trust that he would make up for it next semester. But what would allmight say? He would be disappointed, the next generation of one for all was failing in school. Oh god, he was going to take back his quirk as punishment wasn't he?! Wait, allmight would never do that. But disappointing his idol that he almost treats like a god, would be extremely catastrophic.

"Hmmm" Midnight hummed in thought with a hand on her chin. "Extra-curricular huh?" She pondered on the thought.

It would be cruel to make the boy take a test he already failed and had little to no time to prepare. And she was going to submit class 1-A's grade tomorrow, No one could study 2 month's worth of knowledge under 1 night. It was impossible to think of anything to submit, pass, or create.

A portfolio? Nah too common.

An essay? Way too unimaginative.

Maybe a presentation or a report? She knows for a reason that he can't face people without stuttering or becoming a blushing mess.

"I can't think of anything" She gave a long exasperated sigh while she pinched the bridge of her nose.

'I'm getting too old for this' She thought.

'Wait, what am I saying!? I'm only 31! I shouldn't be saying that I'm old! Oh god, Am I Old?'

She can't be old, She's still in her thirties for pete's sake! Then again, She technically is already in her middle age state.

A heroine such as herself should not be confined to such a thing! Becoming old and disheveled was definitely not in her plans.

But what could make her feel young again?

Well, her whole shtick was being overly sexual and sorts. But all the legalities that she would have to go through was definitely not worth it.

Even if it meant a few hours of heaven.

"Now....what's the next best thing?" Nemuri pondered.

In the few minutes that passed by with silence, Izuku sweat profusely.

The world was crumbling around him, he was just readying himself for the punishment he would receive after allmight finds out. 

"Young love, of course!!" With a snap of the finger the dominatrix suited heroine turned back to face Izuku.

Luckily all of her co-teachers in the teachers lounge had already left.

"Uhh... what?" Izuku questioned while the pro-hero stood from her desk and faced the boy.

"Of course, it was so simple! Ah... I'll feel as young as ever." She smiled seductively to the boy.

"This....doesn't sound good..." Izuku muttered to himself while the pro hero inched her way towards him.

"Midoriya, Regarding your grade. I think I have the perfect activity to raise it up to 'just above failing', if you're willing to take it that is" Nemuri remarked.