The Torch Has Been Snuffed (Izuku x Fem!All for one)

Fire, there was fire everywhere. The oil from on villain's attack had caught on fire around them.

Izuku squinted as he shielded his eyes form   the inferno that was before him.

"D-Damn it..." he muttered to himself as he manned up and wiped the blood off the side of his mouth. He spent more than half of  his time helping his classmates fight off the horde off villains that came from that strange purple portal.

"Midoriya, A-Aizawa-sensei is unconscious" Tsuyu stated while pointing towards the wheezing body of the man clad in black. A large black beast was holding him down.

"Asui-san, stay here. Keep Mineta-san safe, and watch out for other villains" Izuku responded. "Keep safe, and yell for help if anything else happens" he stated before he zoomed off without using his quirk. "I'll see if I can get that villain off of Aizawa-sensei"

"We're gonna die" Mineta stated teary-eyed as he glanced back at the green-haired boy running towards the clash near the gate of the USJ.

>Break

"Where is All Might?" Tomura asked himself as he frantically scratched his neck in stress. "Did we just come here for nothing!?" his scratching became rougher and faster. "Sensei said that All Might would be here!"

"Patience Shigaraki, I'm sure that Sensei has her reasons for this" replied Kurogiri, the black mist that serves as their transportation. "Keep yourself occupied by toying with the student populace" Kurogiri suggested, as soon as he said that Tomura gained a sickeningly sadistic smile underneath the hand that covered his face.

"You guys are a real pain in the ass, you know?" Shigaraki stated while pointing towards the student populace. "I wonder what would happen to All Might's pride if, oh I don't know, someone would die?" Shigaraki exclaimed while moving towards the other students slowly.

"How are we going to get to Aizawa-sensei if that big monster is pinning him down?" Mineta asked while tsuyu put her finger on her chin in thought. The two were still stationed by the shore after their fight with the water-based villains. Mineta and Tsuyu saw Izuku rush over to Aizawa's frail body.

"Oh, Look Kurogiri. Free Exp." Tomura said with a sickening smile while he glanced at Izuku's frame rushing over towards the unconscious hero. Two heroes were down, and 20 students were managing to best all the cannon fodder. "Troublesome" The man clad with hands exclaimed while he scratched at his neck.

"Get away from Aizawa!" Izuku screamed as he jumped towards the beast, the veins in his right arm glowing with power as he harnessed the force of one for all. "SMAAAASH!!" He yelled. 'Don't make the egg explode!' he kept repeating to himself like a mantra as he channeled All Might's power.

"Smash?" Tomura questioned. "He's an All might fanboy" he stated as he saw the boy's fist connect to the Noumu. A large huff of dust swept away from the sheer force of the attack, it clouded most of the students and even the villains vision of the fight. Time seemed to slow for a moment.

"N-No!" Izuku denied as he saw the beast unscathed, it looked down on him with the lifeless beady eyes. A low growl emerged from the beast's jaw as it stared down on Izuku. The boy swallowed his heart as he glared back at the beast, the fear in his conscience ever present. But to his surprise, his hand didn't break this time. All bones and tissues were intact

"Exciting!" Tomura stated while walking towards the boy. But before the boy could try and escape, the noumu quickly switched from holding down Aizawa, to holding Izuku down. "Say, you wouldn't be an All Might fan would you?" he asked, the bare teeth showing from underneath the hand covering his face. "Ahh, what would he say if you were gone." Tomura stated, outstretching his hand towards Izuku's head. The boy went wide-eyed, he struggled and struggled but to no avail.