Relationship Upgrade (Meizuku) [threeshot]

The moment she locked eyes with the boy was the moment she knew that she had to help him. "What a quirk!!" Mei muttered to herself as she watched him fight the dual temperature quirk user.

Imagine: Mei Hatsune, Cured and help stop continuous practice of self harm with the overuse of quirk with devastating recoil.

She shivers at the Ideas she has for the boy.

*Muscle tendon supporters
*bone structure enhancers
*metal frame exoskeleton
*quirk power limiters

She watches the boy with morbid curiosity as he breaks his bones with every move as he fights off the pillars of ice hurdling his way.

"Very high pain tolerance, Though it may be due to the lowered temperature. Or by the fact the pain receptors have been shut down due to all the adrenaline moving in" She noted as she scribbled down on her notebook, observing the boy.

"It's your power!!!" Mei saw the boy scream as flames engulfed the left side of his opponent.

"Hmmm... good with agitation and taunts, but I fail to see possible upsides to his taunts." Mei has plans for the boy, schematics running through her head as she scribbles down a gadget in her notebook.

"A limiter with muscle support would be the most logical way to go about it" She was starting to mutter to herself as she began working on her blueprints.

After a huge explosion and a climactic wait for the smoke to clear up, the crowd saw both the boys on the ground laid down on both of their own destruction that they created. But, Izuku was out of bounds and Todoroki was almost unconscious within the arena.

"T-Todoroki Shouto W-Wins!" Present mic yelled as the crowd was concussed whether to be amazed or scared at the sight.

"Throws caution to the wind, Always uses around 50% or more with his quirk" notes, notes and more notes were taken during the fight as She saw the boy being pulled in to recovery girl's clinic.

"He can probably handle 5 or 6% at most with the usage before muscle tendons and bones start to strain" It was set in motion, Blueprints were finalized, Ideas were written down, all she needed was the measurements and she was good to go with her new *Baby.

>Break

"Ahh... This will be a masterpiece, but all of my babies are masterpieces" Mei mumbled to herself as she took her leave from the stands to go check up on him in the clinic.

*Knock *Knock

She knuckled the clinic door as she almost jumped up and down with excitement at the thought of making the most time consuming and probably the most difficult project she had to this day.

"Excuse me, but is Izuku Midoriya here?" Mei asked as she peered through the small space between the door and the wall. "Yes he is, and might I ask. Who are you, and why do you need him?" A Short elderly woman asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh! I just need to discuss some things about his hero costume. Oh! And tell him, It's Mei Hatsune." She said with a ecstatic smile before Recovery girl sighed and let her in.

"Midoriya! A Mei Hatsune is looking for you" She said before Mei bolted towards the green mop-top.

"Ahh!! H-Hatsune-san!? What are you doing here?" Izuku asked as she studied the casts and bandages around his arms and chest.

"Definitely sturdier bone structures compared to the norm. Most likely a protein and calcium heavy diet" She muttered as she pulled out a notebook and started taking down notes.