In the beginning

(Point of view of delirious(Jonathan))

****playing gta*******
"Stop throwing me out of my car, vanoss!!!! Hahah" -H2o

"It's my car now!!!" -vanoss

He's so cute when he's stealing things, no! What am I thinking he's not cute! He's my best friend, and I'm not into guys.

***** time passes, h2o and vanoss are texting and editing the video*****

"Yeah you can cut that part out" -H2o

"Hey, ik you hate it when I ask you this, but am I ever gonna meet you in person and see your face, I mean we're kinda best friends dude"

Oh god, why does he always ask me that, I don't want anyone to know who I am, he's knows this! But.... I really want to meet him.. no! I don't have feelings for him! But maybe we can just meet as friends.. I've known him for years and I think he deserves to see me.

"Ok, fine, you can meet me in person, but I'm not taking my mask off!" -h2o

"Omg!!! Dude! Really!!" -vanoss

***they've agreed to meet at vanoss's house******

I shouldn't have done this!! What if he hates me? What if I do have feelings for him, even if I do, he'll run away as soon as he sees my real face, there's no point of even trying to ask him out!

***time passes, vanoss's house****

Omg, I'm here, should I just turn around and leave, no i can't do that to him, take a deep breath and knock, thump, thump, thump.

"I'll be down in a second"-vanoss

Omg omg omg omg! I'm so nervous!
***door opens****

Vanoss , stands there not knowing what to say, so I look up at him, without making eye contact and just say
"Hi"
****Vanoss's POV*****
Holy shit, he's actually here! I didn't think he'd show up, I can feel my heart beating a million miles a second, why am I this nervous, he's just a friend?
"Hey"
I say back with a voice of stunned amazement.
"Uhhh... come in" I step out of the way of the door and he walks past me.
"So you want to play some gta?" I ask in any attempt to break the awkward silence.
****after i while of playing gta, and taking, the awkwardness is gone***

**POV of h2o**

He's even cuter in person, and funnier,
I start day dreaming as Evan goes and gets food. He comes and sits on my legs, so his legs are spread open and he's facing me, he leans in and we start kissing, my hearts beating so fast, the kiss is so passionate, we stop and gasp for air, he slides off my lap, and starts pulling at my pants....

"Delirious?!?!" I hear Evan yell, and I break out of the day dream.
He's waving his hand in front of my face.
"You okay??" He's asks me with concern
"Yeah I'm fine, I-I just started daydream" I stutter, and realize I'm blushing, and that's when I realized I had a little problem.. I have a huge boner!!!!
"Um where's your bathroom?" I ask in a panic, he points down the hall, and I run there, trying to hid it my best, when I get in, I close the door. I walk up to the mirror and take my mask off, washing the sweat off my face, waiting for my problem to go away. I leaned against the sink just staring into the mirror, and all I could think about was whether or not he noticed, when I hear the door open, I didn't notice how long I've been in here!! He's probably been knocking!!! I turn away as fast as I can scrambling to get my mask back on, when I hear him say with his head through the door
"Dude, you ok? I've been knocking for like 5 mins now!" Without out turning around I answered in a panicked voice " yeah, yeah, I'm- im fine! I'll be out in a second!"