The pain

When we woke up, Evan was still wrapped around me, I pushed him off and tried to get up, I yelped, Evan woke up.
"Are you okay?!" He said in a groggy concern, I started to blush, my butt hurt so bad, I couldn't move, in embarrassment I muttered "I can't move.." and Evan looked at me and tried to hold back a giggle, but it didn't work, I looked back at him while siting up and the edge of the bed "next time, I'm on top!" I said "and I need to pee..." I added, Evan picked me up and sat me on the toilet, i didn't care at that point that I should be standing, but was in to much pain to, when I was done, I tried to waddle over to the shower, and let out a short and load yell, Evan ran in. "Well, I guess I'm just gonna have to shower with you" he blushed, and stripped of his clothes then mine, I got in the shower with the help of Evan and he turned on the water and helped me stand, we both had morning wood, Evan was standing beside me holding up with one arm, I pulled him in and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, and leaned against a wall, I felt his chest and arms, and quickly reached down, and grabbed Evans dick when we leaned into kiss me, he jumped, he wasn't expecting that, but we continue to kiss while I gave him a hand job.

***evans POVE****

Delirious finished me in the shower, once we were done, I helped him get out of the shower, and dressed him.

***time passes(still Evans POV)***

We where sitting in the couch watching tv after eating, delirious had a ball of toilet paper up his ass, to catch the blood, I felt really bad about that, but it felt soooo good, I've never had sex that good in my life, why didn't I know men where this good? I chuckled to myself. All I wanted to do was do that all again, but I wouldn't because delirious is in so much pain. After watching movies for a while, we started playing prop hunt for a video, we where on a skype call with everyone else. They Didn't know that me and delirious were together, and we didn't want to tell them yet, because non of them except cartoons, has ever meet delirious in person. We where recording side by side, and both of us used our Skypes to call, we didn't want them to look at who's was in the call and see that delirious was talking but not it that call, after a while of playing, everyone was up and getting food.

****h2os POV****

When no one was listing in the call, I leaned over and kissed Evan in the check, he turned and grabbed my head and started kissing me so hard, I thought my lips might bruise, I moved over and sat on Evan, still kissing him, both of us had our head phones out, and didn't realize, everyone was calling us, until we both got a text in the group asking where we were? And that everyone was back, and we both answered with "getting food".

When we got in the call, mini Ladd immediately asked in a very interested voice
"So which one of you are getting some action?"
And wildcat chimed in with "yeah, who was it was?! Is she hot?!"
I looked at Evan, who's response was "it's non of your business" and after awhile of him fighting off  the guys, and I was also bugging him to make it seem less suspicious, we eventually got back to playing and ended our Skype call.

****mini Ladd, and wildcats texts*****

"How do you think it was?"-mini
"Idk!! But i want to know!!"-wildcat
"Yeah, same!"-mini
"I'll be visiting family near there tomorrow!"-wildcat
"Are you gonna stalk him!?" -mini
"Maybe..."-wildcat
"I want in!!"-mini
"Fine, pack your stuff we're leaving tomorrow at 8, meet me at my place"-wildcat
****the next day, H2os POV*****

"Vanoss get up" I say while sitting on him, he looks up at me, "are you feeling better?" He asks still half asleep, "yeah" I laugh, so does he, I fall over in front on him and start kissing again, I look at him with a slightly evil look in my eyes "your turn" I say, he opens his eyes quickly and pulls me in close and we both undress.